Page 2 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  S-10 Issue

S-10 Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2276
replies 25
following 19

Uncle Fester   +1y

Look forward to the issue No matter the brand / type of truck you own and build, as long as you love it rock it and enjoy it.  Its the detail put into it that matters anyway.
wsitywim   +1y

just saw my s10 in the new minitruckin magazine for the FFF show lol, red and white one.
NorthwestS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterLook forward to the issue No matter the brand / type of truck you own and build, as long as you love it rock it and enjoy it.  Its the detail put into it that matters anyway.---------------------------------------------No doubt about it baby.  Rocks what u gots
post photo
j mohawk   +1y
do you guys already have the issue done?!  im finishing my s10 on 22s and 24s with a clean hydro install
blazins10   +1y

theres a bunch of s10s and mazdas up here but theyre all in primer , theres only a hand full of completed full show trucks up here period northwest s (erics) is a nice example
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterLook forward to the issue No matter the brand / type of truck you own and build, as long as you love it rock it and enjoy it.  Its the detail put into it that matters anyway.---------------------------------------------Exactly!
post photo
nvrenufedge   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZEdited: 4/30/2010 6:42:34 PM by CHUBBZTheres enough S-10s in other issues! How bout an all 'Yota or Mazda issue since you've done all S-10 issues before?---------------------------------------------I agree! All the special issues I've seen are s-10's or under construction.
n2bnlow   +1y
I'd like to see an all Toyota issue also. Toyota. How about a yearly Toyota issue? I'd buy 2. And give one to an S10 owner. Toyota.
wsitywim   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvrenufedge---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZEdited: 4/30/2010 6:42:34 PM by CHUBBZTheres enough S-10s in other issues! How bout an all 'Yota or Mazda issue since you've done all S-10 issues before?---------------------------------------------I agree! All the special issues I've seen are s-10's or under construction. --------------------------------------------- mine is kind of close to being done... need to sheet metal the bed floor and clean up the engine compartment and it will be a beauty.
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y

you guys ready to go to print with the s10 issue? i just finished up my s10 recently... chopped the roof off, shaved everything, bd'd 4inches on 22s, and more...