Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  S-10 Issue

S-10 Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2271
replies 25
following 19

NorthwestS   +1y
Do you guys not put out a yearly S-10 issue now?  Just curious.
HotRodDime   +1y
we took a yr off and replaced that theme issue with some of the cool old school stuff   but its coming this yr and will be out 2 issues from now      
NorthwestS   +1y

Oh sweet.  I always wait hard for that one.  Thanks
layed521   +1y
Edited: 4/30/2010 6:42:34 PM by CHUBBZ

Theres enough S-10s in other issues! How bout an all 'Yota or Mazda issue since you've done all S-10 issues before?
NorthwestS   +1y

Hater!  And yea those would be good to have to.
jimmy726   +1y

its called the cookie cutter edition of mini truckin lol
NorthwestS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jimmy726its called the cookie cutter edition of mini truckin lol---------------------------------------------I know they wouldnt want to show the best trucks on the planet would they.  That would just be wrong.  Just like the 69 Camaro is on damn near every hot rod mag-I have one of those too. 
pearldrop   +1y

The weird thing is that up here in the Northwest, S10s aren't that common. We see Mazdas way more than anything else.
kl09ca   +1y
I hear theres a sonoma getting built @ sadistic u know something about Mike??? hahaha
low_blazer   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pearldropThe weird thing is that up here in the Northwest, S10s aren't that common. We see Mazdas way more than anything else.---------------------------------------------As common as Mazdas are up here, S-10s are still just as common.  I stood in one spot at Lowdown last year and counted about 20 S-10s, and that was from the gravel lot by the camping area where I couldn't see most of the show area.  lol