Printed on the back...

KIK
views 3224
replies 31
following 24

dbldub01   +1y

yeah, put the logo back in the front middle, the one with the stars is my fave

KEEF   +1y
Keef's shirts have logo front and back and available from the http://www.minitruckerstore.com/ as well as cool ass KIK gear and many other cool ass companies products......Im Just Sayin'
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEEFKeef's shirts have logo front and back and available from the http://www.minitruckerstore.com/ as well as cool ass KIK gear and many other cool ass companies products......Im Just Sayin' --------------------------------------------- Ya'll should listen to this guy, he knows what he's talkin' about...lol. -Trae
post photo
sundown   +1y

you can bet I will be picking up some of John's shirts too!  the front logo, wherever you want to put it is cool with me, cept the front bottom, like Shawn (dragggn) said! We dont need any more reasons for people to kik us in the nads...
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SunDownyou can bet I will be picking up some of John's shirts too!  the front logo, wherever you want to put it is cool with me, cept the front bottom, like Shawn (dragggn) said! We dont need any more reasons for people to kik us in the nads... --------------------------------------------- LMAO @ Jason.  We have already started the process of switching some of our new designs to the back and will start switching some of the (bigger) existing designs very soon. Thanks again for your input, we really do appreciate it. -Trae
KiK   +1y
Alright!  I should have posted this a couple of days ago, but we've been swamped with work.  We have 2 new designs on the site for purchase now where the designs are printed on the back.  They are"does this truck make me look fat" and "trailers are for boats...real trucks are driven".  We will be adding several more of our existing designs to be printed on the back in the coming days.  I will make sure I post on here when they are ready for purchase. Some of the designs will continue to be printed on the front.  We will also redo the shirt images on the site so that you know immediately which ones are printed where... -Trae
sundown   +1y
Edited: 12/11/2009 10:16:41 PM by SunDown

Thanks Trae! How long you thinking on the other designs? Was going to drop an order for the two shirts but knew you all would prob be adding the older designs back to the back...
KiK   +1y
Shouldn't be more than a week or 2.  I'll keep ya posted on here... -Trae
bodydropped   +1y
i cant wait to get the new shirt because all mine are old and i love them being printed on the back
KEEF   +1y
Off topic a lil but.................TJ u are a :FAG: hahahahahahaha KIK and Keef's gear makes u almost cool tho :LOL: