Printed on the back...

KIK
views 3226
replies 31
following 24

belowclvl   +1y
PUt em on the back!!! Small logo on front
sundown   +1y
If you guys do make it an option on your site, please be sure to let us know here. I will drop an order right away for about everything you have rear print on.
IMLOWER   +1y
Edited: 12/1/2009 1:07:22 PM by IMLOWER

go back to putting it on the back

97hrdbdy   +1y

There are 5 or 6 styles that you offer that I want, but I hate them on the front Put them on the back, and post here when you do, so that I can hurry up and order them.
nofnaround   +1y
i would like the option
astrowoody75   +1y

definately the back... kik logo on the front.
mr donut   +1y

yeah i like the back print alot better than the front print. i bet your sells increase,i know our p-willy shirts sell better than with a full back print with a pocket logo. you know i will get some reguardless. c-you guys soon later
KiK   +1y
Actually...Our shirts have sold really well printed only on the front and we've only had a couple of complaints at shows and they still ended up buying t-shirts anyway. Other than that, noone has ever mentioned it to us and we've been doing it this way for over a year. Because of the response on here, we will at least make it an option on our site.  I'm not sure if we'll change the shirts for shows, I guess we'll just see how well they sell on the site first.  But I am sure that we won't offer the small left chest for the front...everyone does that... we'll probably offer a medium sized (8 or9") KIK logo for the front.  What do yall think about that? We really do value yalls opinions and comments (good or bad), so keep em comin'.  -Trae
dragggn   +1y
Edited: 12/1/2009 5:33:43 PM by dragggn

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ASTROWOODYdefinately the back... kik logo on the front.--------------------------------------------- x2  KIK Logo placed where ever,center sounds good,  maybe across the front on the bottom?  No wait some one might try to kik you in the junk...
sikness   +1y

Maybe have an option to put the 8-9" logo any random ass place on the front of the shirt, haha!!!