Page 1 of 2
AUTOLOC \  WIN FREE GAUGES!

WIN FREE GAUGES!

AUTOLOC
views 1978
replies 10
following 5

Ron_autoloc   +1y
 There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is such a thing as free gauges! The process is simple - use our online gauge face creator to design your own unique gauge face. When you're done, upload it to the gallery to be voted on. Each month the Aurora Creative Team will judge all the entries on 50% Creativity, 25% Style, 10% Functionality, 15% Kick Ass Factor. Big Prize:  Free Set of 5 Standard Gauges, slot on the 'Feature Gauge Section.' Some Basic Rules: The gauge must contain your own custom graphics.All submissions must abide by the rules and terms of use of this website.Make sure to put your real email address so we can contact you if you win. So what are you waiting for? ENTER NOW!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
BUMP.... May 11th is the deadline. You can enter as many as you want. As long as each entry is unique and has custom artwork.
menace   +1y

I like this design, do i win?
post photo
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Daily BUMP
ERIC-B   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2009 3:21:37 PM by ERIC-B

Sorry this doesn’t sound like a very good deal to me. This site went thru a contest like this before but with wheels . Your company has the potential to make thousands of dollars off the designs that are submitted and one person gets free gauges. But the catch here is all entries submitted have the potential to be used and the designer will lose all rights to their design after the contest is over. Right?

bodydropped85   +1y

the image uploader dont work on ur site....
simple-pleasurez   +1y
and you said the designs for a new switchbox wins a switchbox, i gave like 10 awesome ideas that everyone agreed with...
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ERIC-BEdited: 4/28/2009 3:21:37 PM by ERIC-BSorry this doesn’t sound like a very good deal to me. This site went thru a contest like this before but with wheels . Your company has the potential to make thousands of dollars off the designs that are submitted and one person gets free gauges. But the catch here is all entries submitted have the potential to be used and the designer will lose all rights to their design after the contest is over. Right?

--------------------------------------------- Eric, I remember that ordeal. We do not make the designs ready to ship. We have plain WHITE FACE GAUGES ready to ship. There is a gallery that customers and web users have added to over time. This is a service we provide for our customers. They have the option of designing their own or choosing a design submitted by other customers. We are choosing a winner based on the things mentioned in my post above. We are NOT choosing a design we can mass produce. We ONLY mass produce the white face gauges.  
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85the image uploader dont work on ur site....--------------------------------------------- It should be working. Let me know what WEB BROWSER you are using.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pootusand you said the designs for a new switchbox wins a switchbox, i gave like 10 awesome ideas that everyone agreed with...--------------------------------------------- The switchbox design DEAL was for submitted actual designs. Images of a design. This is still going on.