Page 4 of 5
Minitruckin' Magazine \  22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4397
replies 42
following 27

Uncle Fester   +1y
Good question that depends on the person and the truck. I am stubborn and refuse to give up. Hope you are not giving up. Good luck man.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
--------------------------------------------

B rad rangeron22z said:

I have a question.........

When do you give up?????

Giving up is for sissies!! haha In reality, if you give up, your gunna hate it. get motivated and bust out some work. your trucks are badass bro
22below   +1y

Uncle Fester said:

Good question that depends on the person and the truck. I am stubborn and refuse to give up. Hope you are not giving up. Good luck man.

I know your Ranger took a long time...But circumstances may be different...I have been loyal and patient for 6.5 years now with one "shop"...I wanted it to go to WCN for its 1st show...thats not happening...
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Wow youve had this truck worked on by a shop for 6.5 years?
who's doing it?
weave   +1y
I hope you just mean "give up" on that particular shop, not the truck all together. It is one bad ass mini dude and I would hate to see it die. Good luck either way
SdimeDraglo   +1y
6.5 years in one shop...yikes. No matter what i would continue with the truck but there are always other places you can go.
gimp5561   +1y

B rad rangeron22z said:

I have a question.........

When do you give up?????

dont ever give up !!!!!!!!!

i had a mazda and lost it and got it back an have had it for 7 years now and cant get it done but that days will come..
tacomaon24s   +1y
sounds like you need to change shops. i run into this alot is it the shop or the money to build it. i have had trucks for a year and some only a couple of weeks. it all depends on whats happening with it all i would say keep truckin on it. maybe do the work yourself instead of a shop or change shops. take your ranger to todd over at lowboy hes doing your excursion. he should be able to bust it out. honestly i couldnt touch it for atleast a year im all booked out till like next december or so. but dont give up on it even 10 min a day is progress ya know.
22below   +1y

tacomaon24s said:

sounds like you need to change shops. i run into this alot is it the shop or the money to build it. i have had trucks for a year and some only a couple of weeks. it all depends on whats happening with it all i would say keep truckin on it. maybe do the work yourself instead of a shop or change shops. take your ranger to todd over at lowboy hes doing your excursion. he should be able to bust it out. honestly i couldnt touch it for atleast a year im all booked out till like next december or so. but dont give up on it even 10 min a day is progress ya know.

Honestly, your Ranger is the catalyst to my worry on having my truck done.Thats why I was tripping about not going to WCN, because you said yours would be done.I have a deadline of 2012 for this truck to be done. Then it will see another shop if it isnt completed.I want the guy to finish it, he has the money from me to finish it, its up to him.

IF he doesnt finish it, I have an idea for a different direction and mods to say the least.This week I had a lot of time to deliberate giving up, and thats NOT an option...
97hrdbdy   +1y
good to hear you aren't giving up

don't want to see you getting a shelby mustang instead (since you have a couple of fords; I was making a joke comparing you to Jancecustoms and the ram then viper deal. :) lol )