Page 3 of 5
Minitruckin' Magazine \  22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4398
replies 42
following 27

22below   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOYETTThe truck is awesome, but I've got a few questions.  How are you gunna tie in the fiberglass grille/lights support to the steel fenders?  And are you gunna make the bumper wrap all the way around to the front wheel wells?---------------------------------------------Just like the rendering, the fiberglass and metal fenders will be seamless. I didnt take any pics of how its bonded together underneath, but its already real solid. The one side of the truck you can see where the bumper is going, plan is to have the same on both ends of the curve.
gonz   +1y
nice truck man and glad you changed for the better. hope your truck meets all your expectations.
acrochicken   +1y
I just tripped over this thread by accident cant wait to see more progress pics
railinisuzu   +1y

Any progress since last time?
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by railinisuzuAny progress since last time?---------------------------------------------The front bumper is getting closer to looking right and flowing into the fender. Hopefully will have more pics in a week or two.
22below   +1y

Bumping my thread just in case the guy that is going to, or has been banned is still on making hate posts in threads.At least someone would comment on my build..... 
post photo
post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y

have been watching this truck along time, i am waiting excitedly for it to be finished....
artsar   +1y

The truck is coming together nicely. I can't wait for it to be finished. THis is deffinetly going to be a real show stopper.
Uncle Fester   +1y

I pity whoever does your body work.  Keep up the good work.
22below   +1y
I have a question.........

When do you give up?????