Page 2 of 5
Minitruckin' Magazine \  22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

22Below-2001 Ford Ranger Story

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4400
replies 42
following 27

22below   +1y

I just posted a bunch of new pics up on my page, I hadnt seen it in awhile and was pretty impressed on how it is turning out. 
post photo
post photo
post photo
sebass   +1y
lookin good man
post photo
circus freak   +1y
this thing is insane. i love seein pix of it. hey do you have any pix of the rear steer?? ive been dying to see how youre running it since you mentioned it on rps.
tattedfordguy   +1y

Hey Brad i have been following your build up sence you started posting it, It looks awsome cant wait to see it done
22below   +1y

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate the feedback. I try to post my comments on most peoples projects cause I know that it can keep someone motivated. The rear steer isnt totally done yet, so I havent taken a lot of close up pics of that.
LaidNeon   +1y
how come you are going with a fiberglass hood??
22below   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonhow come you are going with a fiberglass hood??---------------------------------------------A lot of the truck is fiberglass, its very lightweight.
OutkastWagon51   +1y

I have been following this truck for as long as I can remember getting on SSM consistantly. Dont take this wrong but for awhile I thought and you seemed to be an arrogant ass on the forums. Seemed like you were always bashing anything without at least 22's and all that.So even though I loved your truck I thought you was probably a prick. But for a long time now it seems you are probably one of the coolest guys on here. I dont know if I just took it wrong back in the day or you yourself changed. But anyways I see you on lots of peoples profiles and making positive comments in lots of threads nowadays. So whatever the reasoning keep it up man encouraging everyone out there building rides is what it should be about, and get this truck finished. Its going to be sick and alot of people are waiting to see it done!
BOYETT   +1y
The truck is awesome, but I've got a few questions.  How are you gunna tie in the fiberglass grille/lights support to the steel fenders?  And are you gunna make the bumper wrap all the way around to the front wheel wells?
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by OutkastWagon51I have been following this truck for as long as I can remember getting on SSM consistantly. Dont take this wrong but for awhile I thought and you seemed to be an arrogant ass on the forums. Seemed like you were always bashing anything without at least 22's and all that.So even though I loved your truck I thought you was probably a prick. But for a long time now it seems you are probably one of the coolest guys on here. I dont know if I just took it wrong back in the day or you yourself changed. But anyways I see you on lots of peoples profiles and making positive comments in lots of threads nowadays. So whatever the reasoning keep it up man encouraging everyone out there building rides is what it should be about, and get this truck finished. Its going to be sick and alot of people are waiting to see it done!---------------------------------------------Yea, I changed. I was young and just like you described. But nowadays I like to make comments to keep people motivated. I got a lot more heat on my truck when I was a prick though, like the Howard Stern complex some people had or have( you hate him but you have to watch or listen). But thats not what it is all about, its better if we are all unified in building cool stuff and sharing it with the world. I hope people are waiting to see it done, in the back of my mind I think a lot of people are waiting for it to fail or not be finished.........just because of my 1st impressions, but I have been around long enough to see a lot of people come and go....and I am not going anywhere, I will be here...