Page 5 of 8
Street Source Suggestions \  New shows

New shows

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2828
replies 76
following 35

truck action   +1y
That was just the show photo's, I shot another 220 with my camera, & another 60 with my phone with my boys & their girls into Seattle, & on two hikes! Think the total was 766!! Most shows I shot 300+-----reason this site needs to get back to how photo's uploaded before,didn't take forever & just uploaded all @ one time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
truck action   +1y
OK, Robert, I uploaded 467 photo's my Summer Slam coverage!
Should be the first coverage of this well known & respected event! Representing two countries, & 7 state's( I missed getting Arizona),& this was the last year of a 20 span!
Please get them to the correct place on this site!!
Upload time totaled 5hr. & 59 min./ this must be corrected if others are going to contribute!!
Hope others enjoy!!
baha   +1y
Thanks for uploading Gary! I agree, that is pretty slow. The new layout is about another week out then I can get started on making show coverage uploads faster.
baha   +1y
Coverage added!
truck action   +1y
Thanks!
The other problem I see is when a upload fails (ONE OUT OF VERY 20 OR SO)it goes up out of order,a a interior shot of one ride may now be 4 rows down!! Any way to fix this??
baha   +1y
Not currently, but I can add a feature in so you can move photos around to keep them organized.
truck action   +1y
That will work!
truck action   +1y
Coverage of Saturday's show, Madness On Main Street is uploaded,173 photo's!
My truck earned a Best Custom Import
baha   +1y
Congrats on the award Gary! I'll get those added today. Thanks for sharing your coverage!
baha   +1y
Coverage is up!