Page 3 of 8
Street Source Suggestions \  New shows

New shows

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2826
replies 76
following 35

truck action   +1y
Will have Forever Young 2013 after tomorrow!!
Than in two weeks I'll have Summer Slam 2013
Minichick   +1y
The show I was testing with was Danger Zone. Maybe Gary will have an easier time adding coverage to an event rather then being the first to post pictures

truck action   +1y
I too have 339 photo's I shot @ 2013 Danger Zone, shot 139 @ 2013 Forever Young yesterday, ,just went to the show coverage section,& see no way to upload there? I personally don't want to keep uploading to Photo Bucket to put that link up!
truck action   +1y
In the past if I see some one else as the same coverage up,I pass on uploading!
baha   +1y
If you guys both have coverage for the same show I think its better if you both upload. We all tend to take pictures based on what we like so the more people the more complete the coverage will be!

Cheri could you give it one more shot to see if any better?
baha   +1y
Gary here is a complete how to on uploading coverage. http://www.streetsource.com/Forums/10/Topic/87851 . Let me know if you have any questions. It's pretty easy you just add the event then click on Coverage to begin uploading.
truck action   +1y
Robert,I got all the photo's up for Forever Young's show,12 or more @ a time ,with 7 failing! When I reloaded the failed ones one @ a time, it works,but now some are out of order!! Can you fix that? Also have one that doubled up!! Need a way to delete photo's, need a way to get failed ones in the order they belong in! A faster way to up load is needed!!
baha   +1y
Thanks for the suggestions Gary, I want to finish the quick face lift then I'll focus on making uploading coverage easier. These are really good ideas!
truck action   +1y
So once again I go to Past Events/Show Coverage, hit add photo's & nothing opens!! Can't upload photo's of past shows ,if tabs don't work?? Thought this was working,but looks like NOT!!!
truck action   +1y
Also need to change when adding a new show ,that does not list as show owner/promoter!!