Page 1 of 8
Street Source Suggestions \  New shows

New shows

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 2810
replies 76
following 35

cheezenutz69   +1y
You may have already said this .. But i was wondering when new show coverage will be posted up ??? Westcoast in parker and cruise to the pines ect. Thanks for any info
jaredmxg   +1y
I like to see all the show coverage too. some of us cant travel to far from the house, so its nice to be able to see vehicles that have not been seen before
Minichick   +1y
Hi guys...

I'm currently sitting on 14 events. I have Cruise to the Pines, WCN, Viva & more. Robert is working on the event coverage section. As soon as he has it up I will post everything I have.
baha   +1y
Hey Cheri, thanks for being patient with me. It looks like you can upload coverage. It looks like Kris fixed it before the transfer, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this, it's been busy over here. Can you see if you can upload your coverage to this link? http://www.streetsource.com/Events/1995/Coverage

This will be a good test.
baha   +1y
That link is for Perfect Poise Cruise through the Pines. I know it's a pain but I can help locate shows for you to upload coverage to until I'm able to make the process more user friendly. :)
baha   +1y
Thanks Gary for helping me test, I'll look into it to see why it's not showing up on the main show coverage page.
truck action   +1y
Just tried this again,takes forever ,some photo's failing to up load!
Stopped all after 20mins!!
baha   +1y
How many total were you trying to upload?
baha   +1y
Gary what show was that for? I'll need to move it to the right show.
truck action   +1y
185 shot @ this show ,not all were up when I stopped it!
Was the Plesanton,Ca. GoodyGuys show back in 03-22,13
Thought I would try again to get what I've shot so far this year ,8 shows & counting!!