threads
Page 3 of 4
Body work and Paint \  A few things ive painted/pinstriped lately...

A few things ive painted/pinstriped lately...

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 4231
replies 31
following 7

bcrunk   +1y
if some of these are crooked ill fix it after i see the post...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bcrunk   +1y
just a random project i felt like making. it changes a bit through the pics cause its in different stages of progress. feel free to criticize
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Looking good as always. I have been thinking about buying an air brush setup just to fool around. If you want the criticism I will give you my opinion on it. The teeth are too dark, the outline i mean. and the thumb is out of shape a bit. Other than that I think it looks pretty good, definitely much better than I can do.
bcrunk   +1y
the thumb... its totally messed up. i got tired of trying to fix it. the teeth though... in my reference pic she had gold teeth... so i tried copying that... maybe it looks dark though. thanks for the opinions man. if you get an airbrush i wanna see some of your stuff
jaredmxg   +1y
sounds good. like they always say practice makes perfect. I am working on painting some parts now for a daily of mine and for some reason one of the parts i have had nothing but trouble. so with that little experience I have I know things don't always go the way you plan or envision. Though I do appreciate the work. Keep the pictures coming. I know ppl don't post up like they should, But I'm sure lots are checking it out.
bcrunk   +1y
11x14 piece of posterboard...
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Any updates????
bcrunk   +1y
i just thought i would post in here again and see if anyone still reads these
jaredmxg   +1y
Yeah, It's been a while since I have logged on but This new site setup is much better than before. Too bad not enough ppl use it. Hope it sticks around, but I know someone is footing the bill on the site.
baha   +1y
Glad you like the site updates. I'm making progress on making it more mobile friendly, hopefully in a couple weeks the whole site will be mobile friendly but it will always be a work in progress. I think once the whole site is mobile friendly, it will help a lot!