threads
Page 9 of 10
Street Source Suggestions \  So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3802
replies 95
following 61

baha   +1y
The cut over took longer than expected, still doing end point testing. Everything is looking OK so far. Thank you for your patience.
baha   +1y
OK guys, no posts were lost. I missed some of the photos and they will be transferring over night and tomorrow. Don't worry all photos should be up soon that are missing..
baha   +1y
More work on photos continue. I'll keep this thread updated.
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
Robert you da man!
baha   +1y
NateDog - Thank you sir!
post photo
baha   +1y
Today's update. I was up until 5 last night so I really needed a fresh start today. The photo hosting was switched back to the old set up until I can confirm everything has been downloaded. There are so many pictures that the software I was using couldn't see anymore to download. Everything else has been moved! Search functionality should be back up in the next hour or two.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
thankyou robert do you take Paypal donations to help offset the hosting cost?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
BOSS!!!
BigWoodyStyle   +1y
Wow, I havent been on this site much in the last 3-4 years. Things sure have changed. Ive been a member since 2000 and still remember the good ole days. Some of the features I liked the best were the chatroom feature, member profiles, and the quick show coverage. I still have all my vehicles but havent shown them since 2009, a wife and a kid will cut down on your spare $$$. Glad to see the site still around. I hope it can get back to where it once was!
AATacoChris   +1y
^^^ x2!!