threads
Page 10 of 10
Street Source Suggestions \  So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

So what is going on? SSM Transfer.

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 3764
replies 95
following 61

truck action   +1y
Robert I just spent a lot of time up loading 2014 Danger Zone & as always there was a few problems. There is two separate up loads ,so please review & get them as one & if you can get them in the right numbered order,they get out of order when one or more fail & I reload them!!!

Thanks in advance if you can fix this!

Next show ios in one week!
baha   +1y
Thanks Gary, I'll get it updated tonight. I appreciate you and everyone hanging in there. There's still a lot of work to do behind the scenes but you should start to see more improvements this summer.
truck action   +1y
Robert,thanks for the fast response. And hope you can fix the problems I see!
I will be @ this site till I can't type ,or see the computer.
Many more shows for me to come this summer & the coverage goes up here,just wish there a faster ,better way to do this!!
baha   +1y
Thanks Gary, I know at times it doesn't feel like I'm fixing the issues but things will be better this summer. I don't want to bore you with a long IT explanation.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Hope you have some things up your sleeve to get some back on the site. Any idea when you'll be unveiling the new site?
baha   +1y
I'm still shooting for this summer, the change will be over time so it's not such a sudden change. It will become more phone/mobile friendly too!