threads
Page 4 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3675
replies 43
following 11

smallblockmazda   +1y
I understand people are busy. That's why I have given you almost a month to get them to me. Lol. That is very reasonable I think. Not only have I sent emails and posted on this forum but I've also called and left u a message on the the number PayPal has listed as ur contact number. I went out of my way to try and give another small company business instead of giving all of it to mmw. I really need these spindles like yesterday! I will close my dispute will paypal only if and when I receive my product. In regards to the not visiting the site daily, I've looked on here every day to see if you've posted and when u haven't I've looked and its said you were on pretty much everyday. All I would like is my parts, so if u can make that happen ASAP we can be done with this. Let me know. Thanks.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Check your email jeremy, i just got a new server.
smallblockmazda   +1y
Just thought I should post the outcome of my order on here. Kyle called djm regarding my spindles I ordered a month ago to find out what was going on with them. They told him that they just received their blanks and would have them done after the new year. I also talke to them and got the same info.

I talked with Kyle and we agreed on a refund being that I am on a time crunch. He refunded my money via PayPal with any hesitation. So at the end of it all he DID take care of me as a customer.

Thanks again Kyle.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
I got the tabs in the mail today so as of now I recieved all of the parts I ordered. Thanks
flnole78   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Guiltybydesign said:

Ideal for mounting your SBC in virtually ANY frame. The mounting tabs simply key into the flange and you weld it up. The optional polyurethane bushings offer vibration isolation from the motor and are a compact alternative from the stock design.

So do these bolt to the block or to the frame? I need a set of these that bolt to the block.

post photo
smallblockmazda   +1y
These bolt to your block. Then u do a bushing off your frame.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Yes they bolt to the block and you make a standoff from your frame using a standard bar end bushing.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Got a couple new frame mounts up

Were also now carrying items from Porterbuilt including their famous dropmembers, tubular trailing arms, and bolt on bodydrops.

Lastly it looks like effective February 13th prices on Viair compressors will be going up.480c $269.95460c $256.95450c $219.95420c $235.95400c $191.95380c $191.95

Dual 480c pewter $399.95 chrome $419.95Dual 450c pewter $379.95 chrome $389.95Dual 444c $319.95Dual 400c $319.95Dual 380c pewter $299.95 chrome $319.95

My current prices are good till Feb 13th so take advantage of saving before then.
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
So what exactly is a bolt on body drop?
flnole78   +1y

LowLyfe83 said:

So what exactly is a bolt on body drop?

That's for the 67-72 C10s

http://www.porterbuiltfabrication.com/showthread.php?269-Bolt-on-Body-Drop-for-1967-1972-C10-649&s=61d92d7c868c47d171ff534d7c1de64a