threads
Page 3 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3672
replies 43
following 11

Rob Clayhill   +1y
Thanks for letting me know, Email is coming your way.
guiltybydesign   +1y
These shock towers are an alternative to the stud top style everybody sells and allow you to use a loop style shock instead. These shock tower brackets can be easily welded to your framerail or crossmember to locate the top of your shocks. -Available in tall or short styles-1/2'' mounting hole-Made from 1/4'' steel

These are not on the site yet, but will be available soon. They are universal compressor mounts that weld to either a 1.5'' tube or to the side of a flat surface.-Made from 3/16'' steel
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Were getting ready for our black friday sale on guiltybydesign.net. All day friday weve got over 100 items discounted up to 40% off retail including air management items, bracketry, crossmembers, tools and more.

Dont miss out.http://guiltybydesign.net/
smallblockmazda   +1y
Emailed u regarding my order.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
I got the tracking # in PM here, and is in route like you said. It's scheduled for Monday delivery, i'll let you know when it shows up. Thanks
smallblockmazda   +1y
Hey man. Emailed u again regarding my order that was supposedly delivered 3 days ago and wasn't. Would like to know what's going on. I saw u said on here you are havin problems with emails. That is the reason for my post on here. Thanks in advance for your customer service.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Rob your other parts are en route right behind the first box.
Jeremy i see your order went through but wasnt shipped yet, ill contact the manufacturer and see whats up.
smallblockmazda   +1y
Well Because you have been on here since I posted but never responded regarding my order, I've disputed my order with PayPal to get my money back. I will also be contacting the bbb in regards to this. It's a shame that it has to be this way but your lack of customer service and communication has resulted in this. I will definitely not be doing business with you or referring anyone. Thanks for all of your help. Maybe I will get a prompt response to this post. Also, a quick phone call to the djm to get my drop spindles shipped to me must be a hard task to accomplish, can't imagine what it would take to actually produce a product and get it to a customer.
guiltybydesign   +1y
I actually did call DJM and have them dropped shipped after canceling my pervious order, theyre processing it at this time, the money is out of my account, and i do not know whats holding it up. Im sorry i didnt PM you your tracking info but with the email being messed up i cant spend all day going to different forums to notify people. I dont have anybody working for me, its just me. I work the site, my shop, and in the past week ive been helping my father with some big projects he cant do by himself. You cant demand a response on a forum i dont visit daily and expect me to be able to reply. I will call them again tomorrow and see whats going on.