threads
Page 2 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3673
replies 43
following 11

guiltybydesign   +1y
New bridge plates

Tubular spiderweb bridge plate

And my new under frame bag mount

Working on getting new stuff on the site daily, keep checking back for more.
post photo
post photo
post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y
those small block mounts are awesome, i needed some of those a few years ago!
guiltybydesign   +1y
Now you know where to get the next set! Im hoping to have a similar set for the 5.3 chevys soon.
automatik23   +1y
You should make some for small block fords too
guiltybydesign   +1y
Good idea, ill get them up asap
guiltybydesign   +1y
Every week this month we will be running specials on select items. This week were running a special on Viair compressors up to $50 off certain models.

Check it out
http://guiltybydesign.net/index.php?cPath=50_28_58
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Anybody know whats up with with these guys? Ive been trying to get ahold of him for over a week and no reply... I ordered a notch on the 18th, and I wanted to order some 4link parts but i'll wait till I hear something back I guess.
bagdb2200   +1y
They were probably busy getting trucks ready for SEMA. I know they wanted to take the quad cab Courier, didn't get it ready enough, and ended up taking the Straight Outta Hell feature Toyota.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Thanks for the heads up, I thought about everybody being busy with SEMA after posting this.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Robbie i didnt have the notch kit in stock so i had it cut, we didnt get it before we left on the 26th but i have it now. Email me for anything you need kyle@guiltybydesign.net