threads
Page 1 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

GuiltyByDesign.Net - New Brackets - New Viair Prices Coming

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 3654
replies 43
following 11

guiltybydesign   +1y
Edited: 1/2/2013 4:55:32 PM by Guiltybydesign

Since the tornado ive been rebuilding the site and were finally ready to reopen. Ive spent tons of time collecting and taking hi res pictures and adding as much tech info as i can for each product. The site is way easier for customers to browse and order from and you can even choose to be notified of any changes for any product on the site.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Congrats man!!!

Taylor
snoopy1750   +1y
Just placed an order thru the web-site. Looking forward to getting the parts.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Jason your tabs are being cut now and will shipp asap.

While i was redoing things i went back and tweaked a few designs. Nothing like reinventing the wheel, but i did see some things that would help usability.

My new lower circle plates now feature a truly universal mounting arrangement. It will accept the center bolt mount, the small 2500 pattern, large 2600 pattern, and theyre slotted for fine adjustments incase you weld them in a hair off.

I also made a set of parallel tabs that are lowered for bed floor clearance, but still have the same spacing i use on all my axle tab sets and modular frame mounts. All my 4 link bracketry is designed to work together and keep your bars parallel, kinda saves you time setting everything up.

Ill also be introducing a ton of items to the bracketry line soon, ive had a year to design and develop them so they will be showing up soon. Also hit me up for any custom pieces you need for your club or shop.
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Were now carrying the full line of Michigan Metal Works control arms. Ive also added some new bracketry to the lineup.
tre5   +1y
Congrats on getting up and running again!
guiltybydesign   +1y
Thanks! Between my day job and building this courier its been neglected a bit.
guiltybydesign   +1y
New tool to the lineup.

This jig saves you tons of time when building your link bars. Just choose the desired length, and bolt your bar ends down with the supplied hardware and mock bushings. This jig allows you to build a link from 16'' to 36'' in 1/2'' increments.$99.99

We also got into a new shop so we can house all of our builds and web sales under one roof again.
post photo
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
That link bar jig is genius!

very simple, but very helpfull. If i all ready didnt have jigs that i love, i would be all over this.

Taylor
guiltybydesign   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2012 9:32:25 PM by Guiltybydesign

Sweet new small block chevy motor mounts. I got tired of not having something like these so i added them to the lineup.

Ideal for mounting your SBC in virtually ANY frame. The mounting tabs simply key into the flange and you weld it up. The optional polyurethane bushings offer vibration isolation from the motor and are a compact alternative from the stock design.

Also added a spiked frame mount to match my spiked axle tabs
post photo
post photo