threads
Page 4 of 4
Build-Ups \  Stock Floor Body Drop, '99 Ford Ranger - Help?

Stock Floor Body Drop, '99 Ford Ranger - Help?

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 9391
replies 33
following 10

C10Tuckn6Z   +1y
Did this last night me an mark

First time making a cowl hood not to shabby.....

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
markmnotdead   +1y
Cowl came out better than I thought it would.

I want to give a quick shout out to the homie Kevin ( http://www.streetsource.com/im/viewuser.aspx?id=C10Tuckn6Z ) Frankenstein wouldn't be laying rockers so hard if it wasn't for you homie. Dude came through for me when I needed help the most. He's got a lot of long hours into the body drop, the custom bed floor, the cowl hood and a few more surprises we'll be working on in the future. Without that dude my truck wouldn't be where it is now. Just wanted to give the homie the recognition he deserves. Thanks for everything man and thanks in advance for the shit you'll help me with in the future bro. Appreciate it.

Also came into some billet wheels over the weekend. Be on the look out for those in the future !

Plan on finishing up the cowl and transmission tunnel over the weekend. I'll post pictures as I get them for those of you who care. Also quick thanks to everyone that's checked out this thread. If you liked it or hated it, thank you.
C10Tuckn6Z   +1y
--------------------------------------------

markmnotdead said:

Cowl came out better than I thought it would.

I want to give a quick shout out to the homie Kevin ( http://www.streetsource.com/im/viewuser.aspx?id=C10Tuckn6Z ) Frankenstein wouldn't be laying rockers so hard if it wasn't for you homie. Dude came through for me when I needed help the most. He's got a lot of long hours into the body drop, the custom bed floor, the cowl hood and a few more surprises we'll be working on in the future. Without that dude my truck wouldn't be where it is now. Just wanted to give the homie the recognition he deserves. Thanks for everything man and thanks in advance for the shit you'll help me with in the future bro. Appreciate it.

Also came into some billet wheels over the weekend. Be on the look out for those in the future !

Plan on finishing up the cowl and transmission tunnel over the weekend. I'll post pictures as I get them for those of you who care. Also quick thanks to everyone that's checked out this thread. If you liked it or hated it, thank you.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks man means a lot. I'm glad your appreciative for me helping out...like I told you before bro I'd help anyone out if I can an there into what I'm into Im still learning an growing an appreciate the fact that I seem to have some kind of talent in metal fabing,painting an what ever else I put my mind to an can do rather then paying someone....this hobbie saved me from a lot of trouble an past things....so I'm grateful for you wanting me to help an it's not so one sided either you an me bounced back ideas on the truck an came up with a good game plan so give yourself credit as well as lunchbox helping to......I can't wait to see this lil mini cruising an all done painted up.....an no matter what you do they will always have someone that has a opinion of the truck they don't like you'll never please anyone just do you an as long as you happy with the truck that's all that matters man.....I have people that hate me bc my truck CHILDISH they don't even know me put hate me yet smile in my face at a show r something in that order....just laugh it off an carry on not worth stressing over....I really don't see many people that'll actually go help someone they don't know are been knowing with out wanting a ton of money this scenes not about all that......
C10Tuckn6Z   +1y

Still not finished
post photo
post photo