threads
Page 2 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  My newest project..looking for help and sponsors.

My newest project..looking for help and sponsors.

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 2012
replies 23
following 17

itdontstop0824   +1y
I must have given the wrong impression. I don't expect to get anything, but if you don't ask then you can't get. I am not entitled to anything. Ask and you shall receive. I have payed my way for every truck I've owned and or built, as I will do for this one , But Pirelli is on board for tires because I am a distributor. If I didn't ask I wouldn't have gotten the tires. if I offended anyone for asking a question I'm sorry , please , please forgive me.
sittin_so_low   +1y
i lol'd a little bit, I tried to get a few of your trucks on mautofied a couple of times... the squeaky wheel gets the oil lol
that rendering looks sick.. good luck....alot of people get sponsors.. either way, doesnt hurt to ask..
retro dime   +1y
Good luck with the rest of the build dude. And the worst thing that can happen is they say no! I'm in the same boat about trying to get sponsors for my project. You won't get any if you don't ask! Obviously there are better ways about acquiring sponsors though haha. Looking forward to some progress.
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Love the rendering and the colors.
laydsuzu   +1y
Colors look sick! thats a nice rendering! Good luck with the build, and yes I have been getting sponsors lately, and you do have to ask, some say yes, some say no, some offer a % sponsorship. Just have a nice, professional presentation and that looks even better, shows them that your serious about it.
bp1980   +1y
Kp rendering looks awesome.... Good luck with ur build and keep askin we all need alil help......awesome project......
xgolferdude   +1y
Damn u must love green!! First the taco was green then the fronty was green and now the tundra is gunna be green... Rendering is very cool though
twisteddragger   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Just_Robert said:

You're building a truck right? Than why should you be intitled to free stuff?

Why would you spend $100K on an S-10??
xgolferdude   +1y

twisteddragger said:

Just_Robert said:

You're building a truck right? Than why should you be intitled to free stuff?

Why would you spend $100K on an S-10??

Really??? It dosent matter what Robert would've decided to build it'll end up unbelievable.... It's not like he's Chrome plating everything that thorbecke sells... He's building something "custom". Now back on thread topic jeez.. sorry but thats just comical...
itdontstop0824   +1y

xgolferdude said:

Damn u must love green!! First the taco was green then the fronty was green and now the tundra is gunna be green... Rendering is very cool though

I loved Gumby as a kid....lol...Green is my favorite.