Page 2 of 2
Body work and Paint \  Sneak peek of newest paint project

Sneak peek of newest paint project

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1223
replies 17
following 13

seanb   +1y
Thanks again guys. My '39 isn't bagged just a photoshop drop. The roof is accurate
drpitlo   +1y
gotcha we arent chopping the top on this one. I think it looks good and as long as the customer is happy with the end result thats what matters
phat phabrikationz   +1y
Is this satin white? I don't see any shine or glare from the sun...
xgolferdude   +1y
I like seeing graffics on the bottom side of trucks.... Like always say I don't know that it could be mine but your work is awesome!
yourbabysdaddy   +1y
Great job as always! I have to admit that I almost feel like a stalker, because i pass by your shop everyday on my way to and from work. I have whiplash from my neck snapping as i drive past and catching sneak peaks!
seanb   +1y
Jake, the paint isn't a satin even though it seems flat. I guess the white just doesn't show reflections as well when the sun is near mid-day?

Hey milk b, I don't know if I've seen your ranger around. Looks pretty good from your pics. Feel free to stop by BS Kustoms and ask for me. It's actually not my shop, so I'm not always there. I work out of my home and for other shops too. They just happen to give me space to work on a regular basis which benefits us both. Plus I hate prepping and clearing so they do all that for me.

Thank you all for the positive responses. I'll see ya' at Showfest!

bdydrppup   +1y
The truck looks great in person. He lives close and was riding down to spring fling with us.
itdontstop0824   +1y
Shitty work as usual......and by shitty i mean awesome and beautiful.