threads
Page 2 of 4
Body work and Paint \  Sick two tone paint combinations..the search begins..

Sick two tone paint combinations..the search begins..

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 17624
replies 32
following 29

xgolferdude   +1y
--------------------------------------------

sik_kreations said:

The best ones come from your head, not copying someone else's.

It's not about stealing colors or paint scheme but many folks are viasual learners and need references to come up with there own unique idea... All I ever here ubsay is don't steal from someone else... Bring something productive for a change like some xolors u think look good together... Get off ur high horse... Sorry for the rant but he gets on my nerves with all that... Are u thinking about two colora on the opposite ends of the color chart of somethungb.with a suttle difference??
oneandthenanother   +1y
heres 3
post photo
ven   +1y
My old HB had a simple 2 tone, but I liked it...
post photo
BK2LIFE   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2012 12:25:54 PM by BK2LIFE

mines the colorado... it was soooo sick the full size copied my graphics almost 100% for his..
post photo
WeightLimit   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2012 4:59:24 PM by WeightLimit

That's how it works now. If you want to keep people from copying you, you have to make it insanely difficult to do so, or keep it in your garage never letting anyone see it for an extended length of time.
bagged08   +1y
Like this thread keep it going. I'll try and post up some.
sik_kreations   +1y

xgolferdude said:

sik_kreations said:

It's not about stealing colors or paint scheme but many folks are viasual learners and need references to come up with there own unique idea... All I ever here ubsay is don't steal from someone else... Bring something productive for a change like some xolors u think look good together... Get off ur high horse... Sorry for the rant but he gets on my nerves with all that... Are u thinking about two colora on the opposite ends of the color chart of somethungb.with a suttle difference??

I'll stay on my high horse bro. Thanks.
sik_kreations   +1y

xgolferdude said:

sik_kreations said:

I'll stay on my high horse bro. Thanks.
buckey   +1y

post photo
seanb   +1y
The biggest problem is that two-tones have been done to death