replies 33
following 17

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
LOL

IM NOT YELLING

haha, damn caps.

Taylor
sick02sentra   +1y
i think anthony does a great job at everything he has built. theres always gonna be someone later on down the road as things or products get bigger and better that people will want to change up, its not that a persons previous job sucked, its just that things get old and need to be upgraded. anthony bodied my truck, built my whole suspension setup and ive never been more happier to own something he did, ive also driven the lincoln he built and have never ridden in a car more smooth than it period. even though he doesnt own it anymore, it still gets tons of praise at all the shows it goes too.tre5 does good work also, but i wouldnt trust anyone other than anthony to build me another ride. i also hope that he puts some of those big ass cables on my floor board too when he juices my car next. that should add extra points at the shows
FXDGRND   +1y
Nice first post james. Is that the S10 with the stock hood? Anthony does killer work. Lincoln was off the chain underneath.

Ernie is nuts. Developing a fleet of pimp rides. Love what he did to Pete's old lexus. It's always interesting to see people's interpretations of right and wrong.
4DOORWHORE   +1y
Edited: 12/18/2011 8:41:48 PM by 4DOORWHORE

ground cable under the driver seat . . . its a hydro thing duh lol

i want a ground disconnect under my GS's driver seat
sick02sentra   +1y
--------------------------------------------

FXDGRND said:

Nice first post james. Is that the S10 with the stock hood? Anthony does killer work. Lincoln was off the chain underneath.

Ernie is nuts. Developing a fleet of pimp rides. Love what he did to Pete's old lexus. It's always interesting to see people's interpretations of right and wrong.

--------------------------------------------yes sir, stock hood bodied on 22s. took lowest truck at art of noize. anthony has a strong mind when it comes down to custom shit, other people see it, other people wont admit it. thats how i look at it. :)
AON-JAMES   +1y
Edited: 12/19/2011 12:44:14 PM by AON-JAMES

Anthony is extremely talented. No doubt about it.
tre5   +1y
Back on topic??????? Sounds good to me...
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y
Lookin sweet i like it alot very compact setup

woulda looked cool with a wammy tank also since the pumps are so close
neil12011   +1y

YUH8IN96 said:

Lookin sweet i like it alot very compact setup

woulda looked cool with a wammy tank also since the pumps are so close

Probably since they are not hydroholics pumps there was not an option. I think with whammy tanks the pickup has to be a certain type.
tre5   +1y
Edited: 12/19/2011 7:40:40 PM by tre5

It has nothing to do with the fact that they are not Hydroholics pumps, but you're on the correct line of thinking. It's the pump heads inside the pump. The pump heads need to be tapped so that a pick up can be put on the pump head and will pick up oil from the bottom of the tank, and yes the pump heads that come standard with the hydroholics pumps are threaded. The pump heads in these pumps were not threaded, so no pick ups could be put on. On the passat I did not to long ago I had the pump heads tapped before they were sent to me, but even with the pick ups, the car barely locks all the way up. They were not the same pump heads that come with Hydroholics pumps.