Page 2 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Tre5 Customs redo on a Lexus GS

Tre5 Customs redo on a Lexus GS

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1917
replies 33
following 17

tre5   +1y
Thanks Anthony, glad you liked the pictures.
20runner   +1y
And I'm glad your glad I like them
20runner   +1y
^^^^^^^^My bad, YOU'RE not YOUR. Almost gave you something else of mine to fix.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
LOL

Whats with the massive ground wire connecting to the front of the seat, fully exposed, with no boot? Seriously, was there no better place to put that? Thats a classy look for a Lexus. Its awesome to open up the door and have that staring you in the face.

Looks good jeremy, cant wait to see that installed in the trunk.

Taylor
stifferd_102   +1y
love that car!!!
20runner   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Chopped Mazda said:

LOL

Whats with the massive ground wire connecting to the front of the seat, fully exposed, with no boot? Seriously, was there no better place to put that? Thats a classy look for a Lexus. Its awesome to open up the door and have that staring you in the face.

Looks good jeremy, cant wait to see that installed in the trunk.

Taylor

--------------------------------------------

---------Ask the previous owner. He bought it and installed it.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Thanks?

Maybe the "LOL" didnt give it away, but it was kind of a question/statement. Im not hanging on by a thread wondering the answer to the question, nor do i intend to track down and ask the previous owner, nor was I specifically asking you to tell me either.

Good times.

Taylor

20runner   +1y
Well I'm glad to have answered your statment for you....... --->>>> LOL
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
wow, your really upset about all of this.

Sorry.

Taylor
20runner   +1y
Edited: 12/17/2011 9:58:32 AM by TOWNLOW

Wow. And i thought LOL SHOWED LAUGHTER AND NOT BEING UPSET. I DONT REALLY CARE TOO MUCH ACTUALLY. JUST THiNK IT ALL IS A BIG JOKE. I WOULD THINK THAT JEREMY DOESN'T think I SUCK AT EVERYTHING JUST LIKE I DON'T THINK HE DOES. THAT'S IT REALLY. I GOT WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN LIFE THAN TO REALLY STRESS OVER STUFF LIKE THIS. I REALLY AM JUST LAUGHING AT THE WHOLE THING. I SHOULD WEBCAM IT SOMETIME. LOL. AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT MY PHONE SUCKS. I'M NOT YELLING.