Page 9 of 9
Air Ride Suspensions \  BEWARE!!! Dotlow rides horrible work

BEWARE!!! Dotlow rides horrible work

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 5529
replies 83
following 60

YUH8IN96   +1y
Hey dude i was in no way trying to put down the club because i love your club an hangout with some of the OG member down here in south florida. All im saying is that you got a person in your club claming to do good work an than turning out to be something hes not it just sucks for the rest of the club.

once again not trying to put down the club, you guys have some of the cleanest trucks out there including dans, an your the only club id try to pettion for because ive grown up seeing Aftermath trucks/cars down here in florida.

Reyna_Bros   +1y
This has nothing to do with the club, this is between one grown adult and another grown adult, let's keep the club out of this, I feel bad for what happen and can only offer advice, to offer to make it right. Best of luck.
YUH8IN96   +1y
yea i know it didnt but the auther of the post threw the club name, i didnt mean to take to another level
juicedwagon   +1y
did you get a work order when you dropped it off? if not dont even bother thinking about courts, hell you shouldnt do that anyways. imho both men should just meet up and talk it out, im sure once everyone is settled down and you talk like men you can figure shit out.

good luck to both of you.

its a shame it takes a thread like this to get this site jumpin again,just sayin