threads
Page 3 of 3
Air Ride Suspensions \  Avs digital gauges.....Quality?

Avs digital gauges.....Quality?

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 4317
replies 24
following 14

TONY95CHEVY   +1y
I appreciate all the feedback!! Looks like Dakota digital is the way i am going. I'm like you i like the way Avs looks but i like knowing how much air i got more lol. Not a bad setup on the ones i picked I'm going black with blur real fire on my truck so the blue numbers will look clean. Anyone else key in on the quality of Dakota if you want but looks like it's a no brainer on my end. Thanks everybody!!!
Layumon22s   +1y
the dakota digitals are worth the price. still have my original display from 2003 and just replaced my senders in 2009 when I replaced my valves. 3 of 4 senders still worked. not bad for not using a water trap. customer support was great too
1lows10   +1y
run nitrogen problem solved!!!!!

hahah well i just wanted to say that after reading this post,i have yet to run a normal or eng driven compressor yet on my truck
she has a 350 in it now and well even tho i get a awsome hook up on nitrogen shits gettting old ,

so to add to this what is the ideal set up out??? help him and ....? me out
jumbo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

TONY95CHEVY said:

I appreciate all the feedback!! Looks like Dakota digital is the way i am going. I'm like you i like the way Avs looks but i like knowing how much air i got more lol. Not a bad setup on the ones i picked I'm going black with blur real fire on my truck so the blue numbers will look clean. Anyone else key in on the quality of Dakota if you want but looks like it's a no brainer on my end. Thanks everybody!!!

yeah, i read on a forum about a guy that got dakota digital gauges in like 87, then did a motor swap in 06, gauges didn't work so he called dd, they didn't make the sender for those gauges anymore so they sent him updated senders and gauges for free. No part cost, no shipping, no nothing. He asked why they would do that, their response was "we like to keep customers happy". Cant go wrong in my book.
TONY95CHEVY   +1y

jumbo72 said:

TONY95CHEVY said:

yeah, i read on a forum about a guy that got dakota digital gauges in like 87, then did a motor swap in 06, gauges didn't work so he called dd, they didn't make the sender for those gauges anymore so they sent him updated senders and gauges for free. No part cost, no shipping, no nothing. He asked why they would do that, their response was "we like to keep customers happy". Cant go wrong in my book.

Yeah you can't beat that!!! I really am surprised never heard of that but they really like to take care of there customers.