Build-Ups \  Quadcab Courier - Guilty By Design

Quadcab Courier - Guilty By Design

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 9465
replies 141
following 67

BIGRIGZ   +1y
Awesome!!!

'81 Ford Courier was my first vehicle and first minitruck build. I LOVE the Couriers!!!
Keep up the good work!!
guiltybydesign   +1y
Thanks everyone. Aftr the storm it was wierd to have nothing to do after work so i had to start again.

Dill its interesting to note that we were talking about taking out the B pillar on this thing a few months back but i just dont see it happening on a courier. Hopefully theres a ton more structure in a nissan cause i see alot of door alignment issues in your future. Mabey one day we can park them together at a show.
artsar   +1y
This is going to be a wicked vehicle when done. I am subscribed to this thread!
xgolferdude   +1y
well thats pretty cool kyle! glad to see u getting some work done sir!
lmdguy   +1y
damn! this is going to be a good build
ramsey   +1y
Awesome, happy to see you are back at it, I knew you couldn't stay away long.
nissandoordragger   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Guiltybydesign said:

Thanks everyone. Aftr the storm it was wierd to have nothing to do after work so i had to start again.

Dill its interesting to note that we were talking about taking out the B pillar on this thing a few months back but i just dont see it happening on a courier. Hopefully theres a ton more structure in a nissan cause i see alot of door alignment issues in your future. Mabey one day we can park them together at a show.

--------------------------------------------

yeah im anticipating on doing quite a bit of reinforceing on the cab and all to keep from having any saggy doors
dailydraggn   +1y
that is sick!
dimentd   +1y
Glad to see your back up and running bro! and this is an unfortunate but awesome turn of direction for kennys courier. nice workin the body to make it look o.e. too!
Keep it up!
ven   +1y
This thing is gonna be very cool, keep up the great work! Looking forward to see it move along!