Page 6 of 11
Build-Ups \  mega cab ranger build

mega cab ranger build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10525
replies 110
following 36

strada shop   +1y
Thanks! Yeah I need one done I just don't know what colors I want everything yet still.thinking about all that.
strada shop   +1y
The truck is on hold, I have a shattered talus in my left foot takes a year to heal. Hoping I'll be able to get back to it soon.
1low20   +1y
nice original idea for the wishbone
strada shop   +1y
Thanks! We're actually going to change the wishbone. My brothers taking over the build until I can work on it again.
1low20   +1y
sarcasm
post photo
1low20   +1y

strada shop   +1y
Edited: 3/26/2012 3:34:48 AM by strada shop

Then your cool dose my setup look anything like that? I don't think so. But thanks for pointing that out. Now let me go find the picture of your link setup on another truck.
1low20   +1y
i apoligize i was only refering to the wishbone not the entire link set up and your right it is completely different yours has 6 holes and the low lux has 10. Keep up the good work no saracasm
Whiplash   +1y
Good save guys. I guess there ARE millions of different options when it comes to cusomization but whats the problem if you like something and you'd like to do something similar? I wonder what the 2nd guy had to deal with that put caddy tails on his truck or a Toyota bumper. I totally love ToyRover, the mid 80s Toy with Rover tails and lamps but I knew there would be repercussions as soon as somebody else tried it. Does that mean that after the first person put flames on their truck that nobody else could?
strada shop   +1y
Yeah its hard to do different setups, im sure everything has been done before. I try to do something that hasn't been done before but im sure it has.