Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10354
replies 110
following 36

strada shop   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Slappy Mc Nasty said:

Edited: 9/23/2011 7:52:51 PM by Slappy Mc Nasty

im not too worried, it wont be longer than mine, im guessing close to 19 feet or so.. seen some insane creations but this is just nutts man. KILLER PROJECT NONE THE LESS!!!!! definately "watching it" from the shadows, lmao

--------------------------------------------

lol I love your truck and wanted to make a ranger like it. yeah with out the front bumper its at 19.5' i have a long bed as well. but wont be lower because its a ranger, Unless I door it!
strada shop   +1y
How wide is your rear window? im using a window from a town and country the one's that roll down.
MATT2006   +1y
awesome build!
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
the back windows are 33 1/2", using the factory bravada rear door motors they dont shoot up like the small stock rear ones did but they are can kep up with the front windows. those (i thought) would have ben the hardest part of the build, but they were not at all, just costly.
strada shop   +1y
got my body off the frame to finish the frame this winter Doing some tube work and stuff!Nice and longThen i made a wishbone That im not using now going to make a new one!Bought a tube benderSetting up the lowers and the wish bone for mock up!Getting an idea on how i want stuff!So the lower link was close to the frame so i made this as a mount for the outside.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
strada shop   +1y
Then today i finished the inside mounts and the drive shaft hoop.Next is my new wish bone the canti setup and some tube work.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
solows10   +1y
not a ford fan but damn i like it im going to keep an eye on this one
strada shop   +1y
To many S-10's here in michigan gotta change it up!
tuckinlugs06   +1y
to many period
strada shop   +1y
Should have an update next week!