threads
Page 2 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  I'm catching hell.. Need some opinions.

I'm catching hell.. Need some opinions.

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1348
replies 27
following 21

BK2LIFE   +1y
tell your buddy to go fuck himself, its your truck.
draggin91   +1y
I have caddys in my excab yota. Everyone does them but they look good an it was my truck plus they were free. But do it if you want your truck man
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
I say do corvette taillights in the roll pan.
ven   +1y
Edited: 6/2/2011 11:02:25 AM by ven

I agree with what most have said and its yours and do what you like. I love the caddie tailights too, they have a classic style and chrome bezel to boot. BUT if you want other options there are plenty of 50-60-70's cars that also had some cool tailights that can be integrated as well. For example I really like the simplistic look of these old Nash tailights...
The Unit   +1y
your truck, your money your choice tell your buddy to eat a fat one hit up ahab on the lights he has they are pretty sick
nvrloenuf   +1y
Wow.. All I asked for is some opinions which normally is not hard at all to get from some on the site. I am well aware that the truck is mine.. You guys all act like there is nobody that you guys take opinions from. And just because I like caddy tails doesn't mean I can't like another set too..

I emailed Ahab already..
JT I have been keeping my eyes pealed but the lines in the bed make it kinda hard to match another set of lights.
Ven thanks! Thats what I am looking for.
kaoss   +1y
I don't like caddy tails. Too recent to be old school but too old to be played out.
tukn18saccord   +1y
do what you like, dont worry about what others think...
Syk96Rngr   +1y
Havent seen supra lights in a while. And they are clean to boot.
i8nt2lo   +1y
You're the one that said you're "catching hell" from your buddy, so everyone's response about it being your truck is in regards to that. You asked for opinions and you're getting them. Wanna be different..hell, just put headlights in the rear. Haven't seen that one yet.