threads
Page 1 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  I'm catching hell.. Need some opinions.

I'm catching hell.. Need some opinions.

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1333
replies 27
following 21

nvrloenuf   +1y
My buddy who is gonna be helping me with my new build is giving me crap cause I still like the old Caddy tails.. He thinks they are too old and played out.. That may be so but they are still one of my favorites.. Wish I could do full custom made lights like on Jenn's CHX RIDE or the tails on Freemans yota but thats not in the budget.

Even tho I love the caddy tails I am up for suggestions and opinions.

So in your opinion what tail lights look dope on tacoma's?
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
After all is said and done its YOUR truck. Build it how YOU like it. ;-)
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Its your truck, so do what you want. Tell your buddy to build his own ride
nvrloenuf   +1y
No shit.. I know that.. But like I said.. I am not opposed to hearing other options that I may like too..
Uncle Fester   +1y
Go radical and put stock ones in :LOL: seems all shave or different ones. I think different is going stock right now. Just my 2 cents.
ETNSFLT   +1y
I agree with Fester but put a subtle twist in it. Maybe a very light smoke, or clears with a light tint of color. Something like that.

i8nt2lo   +1y
I say go with what you like. Chances are you'll end up doing that in the long run anyway....just cut to the chase and save yourself some time and heartache. Everything's been done at least once, build it how YOU want it.
ahab   +1y
Ive got a set of custom made lights that look very similar to a caddy style taillight but they are custom made housing and lense so they will look like the light you want but just different enough to not look like everyone elses lights. Send me an email and I will get you some pics of them.

andy.alldayfab@gmail.com
draggindakota   +1y
What about the Mini Caddy's that Cando sells? Still have the look of caddy tails, but are LED and a little smaller. Or try to find stock lights off of another vehicle that flow with the bed.
2ndChance   +1y
Your truck, your money & time. Some people say old dashes are played out, but I still like them... I say check into the can do mini caddys, I've not seen them much.