Page 4 of 4
Dually Projects \  look at this shit

look at this shit

Dually Projects
views 5822
replies 31
following 13

lester622   +1y
hahaha they just dont bitch they have to march for everything with jesse jackson and sharpton, they bitchen because its been a yr and houses still aint gutted so the cities gonna start bulldozing them and they bitchen because they are on lists to have there houses gutted and redone for free so they dont think its fair, and they bitchen because the shcools aint open( not like they learn anything in 9th grade they can barely spell there name and count past 10) so they protestin in front the shcool, i figure instead of protestin they should go there lazy asses in there and redo the place themselves but i guess im stupid idk....
jcampbell1180   +1y
That's my point. Why is it up to the Gov't to repair their houses? Bulldoze the shit boxes down. It's not the taxpayers fault that they were too stupid to realize they live in a bowl well below sea level, and they may need some flood insurance. That goes for pretty much everybody who's bitching, not just the blacks.

I can understand asking for a little help from FEMA to get back on your feet, but damn, if it were me, I wouldn't wait on anyone, much less the Gov't. I have a family to think of. These people want taxpayer money to fund a lifestyle that they never even had in the first place.

Perfect example is all the FEMA issued debit cards (one of the STUPIDEST ideas in recent Gov't history) being used at the titty bars. Free Gov't money (your tax dollars) given to these neanderthals to buy food, clothes, etc for their families, being misappropriated to gawk at some skanks coochie.