Page 3 of 4
Dually Projects \  look at this shit

look at this shit

Dually Projects
views 5823
replies 31
following 13

lester622   +1y

no im not sheltered we just have niggers everywhere but not to many sand niggers.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Well, you do live in the "Chocolate City".
liljlowrider   +1y

true thats what the mayor said anyways except most of them are here in houston now raising our crime rate
lester622   +1y
hahahaha i hope they stay there we need one more hurricane here to run some more over there, they did a pole on the news and 61% of them are stayin in houston.
pig rig   +1y
only cause theirs more illegals to blam for all the problems
"I can't find a job because the illegals have all of them"
"I can't find a house becaus the illegals are living in all of them"
"I can't get welfar because the line is to long because all the illegals are there"
"the white man and the illegals are holding me down, so I'm just going to shit out a nother kid that I can't aford"
liljlowrider   +1y

dam you must watch the news casts here in houston because those are the quotes that i hear on the news everynight,, but you forgot about the one where "I aint gots nowherea to live, cause FEMA is takin too longa wit my money day suppose to send me.
jcampbell1180   +1y
What ever happened to taking care of yourself? Seems like white folks are the only ones that do that anymore. Maybe I'm the sucker, but I can't imagine loosing everything I own, then just sitting on my ass waiting for somebody to do something for me.

I'll be damned if I ever get in a situation where I'm counting on the gov't to bail me out.

That's what pisses me off the most about all this. These dirtballs act like the gov't owes it to them. How about get off your lazy black ass and become a little proactive instead of reactive. They all act like big bad Bush conjured up this storm and now it's up to him to wipe their asses, when in reality, that NIGGER mayor of theirs totally dropped the ball. BIG TIME!!!

That's exactly why I can't stand niggers. All they do is bitch and moan and complain about the gov't, yet they have no problem taking the free handouts that we pay for.
pig rig   +1y
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

SORRY, that I lit a fire under campy
jcampbell1180   +1y
At least nobody can accuse me of not saying how I really feel.
pig rig   +1y
HONESTY is always good for two resone people know were you stand and the people that don't like to hear the truth get pissed off