ok whores....

Dually Projects
views 4836
replies 27
following 10

onefasthoagie   +1y

wtf did he just say???!!! lol
krewzlo   +1y
those bags aren't supposed to get any bigger round no matter what psi are in them.

Stupid question but I have to ask, is the locator bolt through the leafs set in place in the flip piece right?

Is there the same amount of spacing on both sides?

Just take the back brakes off you don't need them anyways, which is more important lookin good or stopping.

j/k don't remove the brakes.

It was tight on mine too but not actually rubbing, and your bags are smaller diameter than the ones I was running so I don't know without looking at it.

It sounds like its time to back half it and lay frame with it. Just drive over to my house with some of that high quality wine in a box with a tap and we can fix ya up in a few hours, j/k LOL
onefasthoagie   +1y
lol i might take you up on that box o wine deal! they def. get bigger as the psi drops, it's not buy much but it's enough to hit i guess? maybe i can shave down the brake drums? lol i'll try to jam my head in there and take a pic for you, though i don't think it will show much, i had to cut the brackets to get the 1/4 ptc couplers to fit. pics to follow soon
lol
krewzlo   +1y
Normally bags expand when you put air in them not when you let it out, may be you need some suction on them when you let it down so you can implode them some. HAHAHAHA

Its only like $5000 bucks in gas to bring it over here to take a lookie. LOL
pig rig   +1y
in our hood around here thay use campers for cooking and not rice and beans ether
jcampbell1180   +1y

Yeah, I know what your saying. The military actually caught a guy cooking in the desert out here a while back.

Some Dude buried a 20' shipping container out in the middle of the desert. He had all the vent pipes and whatnot hidden with brush and trash and stuff.

This was back when George Air Force Base was still open.

Anyway, the military was out at night testing some infrared crap on thier helicopters' when they picked up a bunch of heat coming from some bushes in the middle of the desert.

Long story short, they pooped this dude cooking Meth in his underground lab. Turns out, he was one of the biggest suppliers in SoCal.

It was a sad day for the SoCal Tweeker.
pig rig   +1y
up here the forest servic start broad casting in early april to watch out for camp sites when your hiking in the mountains. and report them to the police. I'd heard what it was costing the FS to clean up camp sites with RV's left behind

I live in the meth capital of the world according to rolling stone magazine
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^ ^^^
It's sad to see what this world is coming to...