Page 2 of 3
Dually Projects \  ok whores....

ok whores....

Dually Projects
views 4842
replies 27
following 10

liljlowrider   +1y
stop lying you know that antenna is just a bent up coat hanger...
dragnasty   +1y
^ truck is coming along quite nicely btw
onefasthoagie   +1y
thanks for the props, and damn it, i don't live in the ghetto it's not a damn coat hanger!! should i cover it in aluminum foil too??
krewzlo   +1y
Is the rubbing visual on the bags? If so can you slide the bracket over on the leafs a little? How is the clearance on the back side? Can you take a pic of it?
onefasthoagie   +1y

well it's missing a good chunk of the bag, but it's not leaking yet. i moved the bags over as far as i could on the bottom mounts, but it's hitting at the top of the bag, where i can't really adjust it much, however i did add 1 inch lowering blocks to the flip so it moved the brake drums up 1 inch so i am hoping it will clear now, the one bag is almost to threads, so i'll probally have to replace it, i was checking up on it and i never noticed it rubbing before, so i don't know even how it happened?!?maybe i had it under inflated wile towing and the tounge weight pushed the bag out more? does that happen when you add weight to the bag? i had like 30 psi in it wile towing, it might have just been one time that it was hitting? donno, i'll have to check it every time i drive it now. damnit lol
bdydrped   +1y
ya know by the title of this thread i was expecting to some some "ok"loookin hookers or something you saw on the side of the road.... but to my suprices its just your truck....... thats looking better without the mudders on it.
jcampbell1180   +1y
You need some chrome weights on the end of your mudflaps. That would be hot.

Don't let these guys bust your balls, all the real niggas that know whats up, and how it's done in da hood, take off the front center caps. Your just keepin it real.

This site is full of bustas' that don't know whats up...
onefasthoagie   +1y

lets review some facts... your white, i'm white, and from the pictures you can clearly tell i don't live in "da hood" how many campers do you see in "da hood"?? lol
jcampbell1180   +1y

LMAO!!!

Don't be hatin'.
low95xlt   +1y
its that new style luxury hood you know the mobile kind so when the babies mamas mamas find them they can get up and go you know