threads
Page 7 of 14
Build-Ups \  Child Support is finally glossy!

Child Support is finally glossy!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10907
replies 138
following 59

The major   +1y
damn. That is crazy. Good luck with the rebuild.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I ended up selling the nnbs crew cab a few months ago. We're adding on to the house and having our 4th kid and decided I needed to free up some equity. Its funny how things work out though. I will actually be working on a truck this winter after all haha. Whenever you are ready to sell yours let me know. It turned out awesome!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Ahhhh yes, i know all to much about how that works. Were building a new house in the spring, and i sold a bunch of toys to make myself feel more comfortable with doing it, im sure i will just spend double buying them back next year after the house is up lol.

Im not sure mine will be for sale, i really like it a lot, im hoping to keep this one for a while, but like everything, the right numbers on a check will do wonders hahaha

Taylor
22below   +1y
Man that sucks the bed got destroyed like that. Step side please, haha.
mjavy7   +1y
wow, such a nice truck and then that stupid rock!, that sucks!!
I hope you get it all fixed up again.
donobird   +1y
I cant wait to see that chop.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
Last time this truck will look like this. It's finally off the trailer after the camp n drag massacre. Its going in the barn later today. Once I finish up a friends 05 crew cab thats in the barn now, I can start on the chop top. I found a 5.75' bed im going to pick up sometime later this year. I'm actually gonna get a crew cab cab for my next project. The guy cut me a great deal on them both.
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
did i read this right? are you making this a crew cab short bed? That would be rad as hell!
LoWpSi   +1y
ill be definitely staying tuned!!!
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I plan on rebuilding my truck as a standard cab, but then after the rebuild is done on it, I'm building a crew cab too. The guy I'm getting my 5.75' bed from is throwing in a crew cab cab as well. The plan with the next project will be find a wrecked dmax donor truck and build a bagged/bodied crew cab dmax to pull this with. The crew cab would just be a simple build though. No chop top on it or anything along those lines and I'll probably use a 6.5' bed for it.