threads
Page 6 of 14
Build-Ups \  Child Support is finally glossy!

Child Support is finally glossy!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10908
replies 138
following 59

NoPressure   +1y
This thing is absolutely gorgeous.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Im going to sexually assult this truck when i see it at CND. just giving fair warning.

It looks amazing!

Taylor
Jcfreeman0   +1y
My new AZ's are plumbed and wired. These things are so badass! One of them filled my dual 3 gallon tanks faster than my previous dual 480s. Its crazy with both! Door poppers are wired too. Few more detail pieces to go!

post photo
2FNCLN   +1y
Good job. Came out really sick !
Jcfreeman0   +1y
Lower valance is finally on!
post photo
post photo
ibagurs   +1y
CLEAN! that is all.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Truck came together really well, looks great
i8nt2lo   +1y
Very nice touch on the bed. Adds class with a little bit of old school feel. Sick truck all the way around. Nice work!
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I backed it into a landscaping rock at Camp n Drag Sunday morning Right before loading it on my trailer. The bed had a pretty strong under structure I built after I caught the roll pan from riding low and messed it up a year ago. I had to repaint the bed anyways so I beefed it up big time so it could lay out hard and not flex and I could ride low and not worry about catching it on a bump and destroying the roll pan area again. It made the bed pretty solid. I hit the rock pretty hard and the bed had to give at its weakest point (the wheel well). The bed is toast now.

That being said after thinking about it for awhile its going to be rebuilt over the winter. I'm chopping the top 2" with stock glass, building a whole new frame since I am going to run the crew cab 5.75" bed. I know a guy with a cnc plasma business so I plan on getting rails cut out for me with round notches and round corners. I will most likely go ahead and build door panels for it and finish the interior the right way (not half assed like it is now lol). I plan on repainting the whole truck rescue green again but painting the interior Ipanema Brown. It will basically be a smaller version of what it looks like now. I'm pretty pumped since I wanted to chop it and put the small bed on a few years ago but the idea of finishing it was more important. More pics and progress to come...
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
wow, thats some crazy damage, i saw a picture of it earlier but someone had said you were hit a the show... Are you still planning to bag your NNBS truck?