threads
Page 13 of 14
Build-Ups \  Child Support is finally glossy!

Child Support is finally glossy!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10906
replies 138
following 59

guiltybydesign   +1y
if need be i have capabilities of arching heavy plate. It probably wont be very cost effective by the time i shipp something yo you tho. As far as your wishbone mounting issue i may have an idea for that, its something ive been sketching for awhile now but never had a real world application to push me to develop it. Ill PM you with some details.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I appreciate all the help man. Thats why I stay around this site. I've always had alot of interested people that help push me in the right direction. My email is bhequip@frontier.com if thats easier.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
I've been slacking lately waiting on a part. I picked up a 20" Rockwell Delta metal bandsaw from a local school auction for a steal. I finally got it up and running and cut out my fish plates for the notch. I've never used a bandsaw before, but they sure are badass!
post photo
post photo
Jcfreeman0   +1y
Finally starting on my rear suspension. More progress to come.
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
Damn that's awesome!
jaredmxg   +1y
progress is looking good. doing the frame work is my favorite part of the build.
Jcfreeman0   +1y
1/4" plate hand made cab mounts. I'm going to have a buddy cut 4 of these out on the plasma table. I wanted to make one to make sure it would work and that I liked the design etc. It turned out nice, but it'll be alot less work to just have them cut out for me, then I'll bend and burn em together. I cut these to size, chucked them in the vice, tacked them to the tops and bent the outside curve with hammer. Once it was bent close to the final shape, I cut the welds and ground it smooth, beveled the edges and burnt it together. Then I finished by grinding the welds down smooth. Alot of work for some cab mounts...
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
yeah but it makes all the difference when you are done. you will have the pride of actually building it with your own hands unlike the ones out there that just trade all the time. Keep up the good work
Jcfreeman0   +1y
A little progress... I got tired of waiting on the plasma table guy to cut out my cab mounts so I just made them myself by hand. Still waiting on a few pieces before I can wrap up the rear suspension though.
post photo
post photo
Jcfreeman0   +1y
A few updates.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo