Page 2 of 6
Dually Projects \  Project DUAL LAY **updated 8/12**

Project DUAL LAY **updated 8/12**

Dually Projects
views 12523
replies 56
following 11

aa taco chris   +1y
ok... so I decided to be logical and not to just get sawzall happy right away... I spent the night completely gutting the interior, minus the dash...:

aa taco chris   +1y

This means tomorrow night I will start marking all my cuts and go to town... as well as stripping out under the dash, and probably the dash too...
dragnasty   +1y
your outta control!
aa taco chris   +1y

why thank you sir!!

Future plans include B/D to the door, 22" semis more than likely from Lockone... Full Full Paint, new SBC detailed once again, full interior, and super detailed truck from every angle.
dragnasty   +1y
looks like your gonna beat me to a finished truck........baller.....
liljlowrider   +1y
dam bro you aint wasnt time .. wish i had the motivation you do
dragnasty   +1y
he doesnt have modivation....just way too much time and money!
aa taco chris   +1y

haha yea right... i'm broke right now, struggling to come up with the cash for the semis. and as for time, i work 50hrs a week at my normal job and friday night 4-10 at the pizza place lol. And on top of it I have one more semester at college, which starts in 2 weeks and im severely dredding going back.
None the less, I just work on the thing till like 2am under spot lights in the driveway, and get it done.. lol
liljlowrider   +1y
im just to dam old to stay up till 2 am anymore
low95xlt   +1y
damn bro you sound as bad as me several jobs school and i got a fiacen to stel my money or what little i have LOL