Page 2 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  lets see the sickest dakotas

lets see the sickest dakotas

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 7219
replies 59
following 43

98dakota20   +1y
you should check out alldakotas.com, or customdakotas.com. there are a few guys on there with all the info you need about them.
Chevyguy   +1y
Here is a Dakota that belogs to a buddy of mine. This picture is from HAVOC 06.
post photo
onebadkota   +1y
Edited: 2/18/2011 11:26:47 AM by KandyDakota

Man thats an old pic...
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I'll post some pics tonight of the green square body dakota that someone wrote to minitruckin about last month. Truck is very clean
THROWNSPRKS   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Laid_Dakota said:

I'll post some pics tonight of the green square body dakota that someone wrote to minitruckin about last month. Truck is very clean

Im interested in seeing it, was shitty that it didnt run cause it had "stock" wheels on it?????
Deluxe_D100   +1y
So here's the truck...these pictures were taken a few years ago so its not finished here, and I don't feel like searching for new ones. The wheels are from a chrysler 300. He did a 5 lug swap from a 1st gen dakota. Personally I think it should have gotten featured. I saw it in person at scrapin the coast a couple years back and loved it. And really, who builds a Dakota, square body at that? I would have loved seeing it in print.
post photo
post photo
pimptruckman92   +1y
Edited: 2/18/2011 10:21:05 PM by truckman92

NOT SAYIN MINE is one of the sickest, just wanted to show what it looks like static dropped 2 inches front and 4 inches rear on 20's, 255/35/20 nitto tires. currently it is a project in waiting and has been a "project" for a few years now, was my daily for years as shown here. nothin wrong with static dropped.

the blue extended cab...what size wheels are those? 18's in front and 20's in back? your profile didnt say. BTW it looks good, all these trucks do.

post photo
post photo
post photo
98dakota20   +1y

Laid_Dakota said:

So here's the truck...these pictures were taken a few years ago so its not finished here, and I don't feel like searching for new ones. The wheels are from a chrysler 300. He did a 5 lug swap from a 1st gen dakota. Personally I think it should have gotten featured. I saw it in person at scrapin the coast a couple years back and loved it. And really, who builds a Dakota, square body at that? I would have loved seeing it in print.

i figured it was this truck when i read that article. its a good lookin truck. he has a different hood on it now.
post photo
post photo
THROWNSPRKS   +1y
^^^^that truck is dope, I love the body mods and color/interior combo for sure. imo the wheels look fine, just looks alil wierd w so much meat on the tires.
addictiverides   +1y
Still working on it! but Swapped for a quad cab this winter and kept the standerd bed. Damn near 20'. Black Walnut bed floor to come.