threads
Page 2 of 2
Body work and Paint \  RAFFLE!!!!!!!!! u still have a chance for an AIRIZONA ARTWORX PAINT JOB

RAFFLE!!!!!!!!! u still have a chance for an AIRIZONA ARTWORX PAINT JOB

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1091
replies 19
following 9

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 2/20/2011 8:17:10 PM by AZ ARTWORX

Edited: 2/20/2011 8:13:03 PM by AZ ARTWORX

they only ones ive gotten are the ones in town so far and the a couple from facebook i guess the rest are in the mail i suppose no one off here yet ryan payson 2joey whitbykirt forqueranpatrick lauderalex heittyler bushdestiny holtgrewe

all u gotta do is send me a money order for a 100 bucks i dont cash them till i have all 50 i will put all 50 orders in a box and pic oneairizona artworx9025 n 8th st phoenix az 85020
renny   +1y
Well i'll watch the list for a few days before I make a move.As much SSM hype this has caused,it seems like their would be more SSM names on the list.

HMMM
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
maybe people dont have a 100 bucks to take a chance with on here.. dont know though for sure all the guys from the giveaway that needed a paint job or didnt have a mini (car or fullsize) would have jumped on it.....thats why i did it in the first place....need to make some money still but there were so many guys that needed the help.....at least this way u dont have to qualify...just my thoughts...it works out for eveyone i believe.....i will give it some more time they will sell and when the first one is done people wont wait so long to get a ticket next time.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump... hey guys i have alot of people saying they want in but no mail has come yet i would really like to do this every month it would be a great way to keep money in the shop give people a great deal and u cant win it twice so eventually everyone wins u would think haha hit me up
Jeremystephens   +1y
so if you dont sell 50 tickets your not going to cash the money orders just retutrn them
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Jeremystephens said:

so if you dont sell 50 tickets your not going to cash the money orders just retutrn them

huh.... no i will collect them when i have got fifty i shut it off and they are folded up put into a box shuffled around and we pick one out to choose the winner.....when we have a winner he or she brings the truck or car in i cash the money order and we do the paint job no further cost to the winner....
lowjetta   +1y
Im not ready for the paint booth yet so my? Is how long would the winner have to get the truck/car to you. I like the raffle just might have to wait till ya do this at a later date
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Ive seen this post for a while now and im pretty interested in it due to the chance of having my ride painted for so damn cheap but its gunna need a little love to smooth the body out. would the winners ride need to be body worked before you start the job or do you go over them before paint?
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
yep but i have enough friends to fill the gap just gotta get most of em sold.....i dont want to cash them till its final who knows what could happen and i wouldnt be able to do the raffle dont want to get stuck owing everyone money yano..
AZ ARTWORX   +1y

LowLyfe83 said:

Ive seen this post for a while now and im pretty interested in it due to the chance of having my ride painted for so damn cheap but its gunna need a little love to smooth the body out. would the winners ride need to be body worked before you start the job or do you go over them before paint?

its all included body work and paint ......metal fab and interior is not.........if u have panels u need to replace u should do so before (like a fender or hood or door) if not i will pull dents out and bodywork nothin thats not just dents and dings