threads
Page 1 of 2
Body work and Paint \  RAFFLE!!!!!!!!! u still have a chance for an AIRIZONA ARTWORX PAINT JOB

RAFFLE!!!!!!!!! u still have a chance for an AIRIZONA ARTWORX PAINT JOB

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1084
replies 19
following 9

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
i am opening another opportunity to win a paint job. obviously i cant do two free paint jobs....i will be raffling off one. it seems there are alot of people that need this and it sucks that i may only pick one for the giveaway but hey a 100 bucks for a 5000.00 paint job i would jump on that. and if this goes well i might just do one of these a month. i have 50 tickets 100.00 a piece it will also have a dead line. there will not be the 1000 dollar deadline do to it being to hard for me to work out the bugs in that garrentee. i will paint anything u got. u may buy multiple tickets. all tickets must be sold. your name will be written down and when all 50 tickets are sold i will draw the winner. I WILL HAVE A YOU TUBE VIDEO OF THE DRAWING FOR FAIRNESS. so let me know now if i should reserve u a ticket. of course ill need ur purchased money order to make it official. please email me if would like a ticket. money orders will need to be sent to AIRIZONA ARTWORX9025 n 8thstPHX AZ 85020when i get ur money order in the mail i will post ur name on this forum that way everyone can see how many tickets are sold
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 2/15/2011 2:12:57 PM by AZ ARTWORX

100 dollars for 5000 dollars worth of work!!!!! a 1 in 50 odds!!!!! cancel one night out buy a ticket....really!!paint is the one thing u either do it urself or u pay u may able to get paint but someone doing it is another story
post photo
FreaksLo720   +1y
I'll spend a $100 and do it myself. lol Your crazy for doing but i got ur back...way back.
HotRodDime   +1y
How long does it generally take you to do a COMPLETE paint job (with body work and prep)???
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------

FreaksLo720 said:

I'll spend a $100 and do it myself. lol Your crazy for doing but i got ur back...way back.

thank shannon hey i dont have a mohawk but one would fit the brain nicely lol
AZ ARTWORX   +1y

HotRodDime said:

How long does it generally take you to do a COMPLETE paint job (with body work and prep)???

2 to 3 weeks mike.....done over 500 that way but if u get crazy the time gets crazy lol.....the juice box was done in 4 days by myself the yellow scion that took best paint art bring the noize took me a month and a half....the mitsu we did all the sheet metal work body work interior stripes fitment and finish in less than 3 weeks but the truck was here for two months(took a break to work on others in that time)....
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
i have reservations for 17 tickets so far so two day old add and they are going fast.....when i get the money orders in the mail i will post a name list for the people that have entered to let them know i have recieved.....its not really crazy if u think about it anyone could win and its a great chance to win that big of a prize for a hundred bucks if it wasn't my own gig i would buy a few .....would that be fair...just wondering maybe if i werent the one drawing.....no no no jimmy dont push ur luck right....this is for u guys i guess i could paint my stuff someday...
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump come on guys buy up the rest of these tickets i want to get on the vehicle right away so i can get it done and do another one keep the flow going in the shop
renny   +1y
Can you post up the names of the ones you sold like you stated you would do. It just might inspire me to order a couple tickets if I see somebody's name I reconize.Post the names of the 17 youve sold already please.
h8rstyle   +1y
Heck i got some money to blow, I'll gamble how do I go about this?