I've got a fetish

Dually Projects
views 10739
replies 59
following 10

pig rig   +1y
OH I'm shure we could come to an agreement
dragnasty   +1y

Thast commond with the box styles. Mine is the same way. Next time you slam the door, watch the roof. It flexes like a biotch! They dont have enough bracing I guess.
pig rig   +1y
no I mean dents like someone droped something on it. thay are usually over the back doors or across the front above the widsheild
maz89   +1y
if there all on the edges I'd say maybe somebody did like you said and dropped something on it, because along the edges at the A, B, and C pillars is the strongest areas of the roof. and older trucks didn't offer much bracing for the roof skins, normally just one brace going across at the B pillars......... might just be your luck, lol, do you know what some of these trucks were used for previous to you owning them?
pig rig   +1y
I kind of think that you all missed what I'm getting at here I know why thay have dents let me put it different I've had lots of sd cab that the body was beat to hell the truck was used up but the top of cab was in great shape
crew cabs body strait the truck in great shape top of cab got the only dent in the whole truck
its just an observation that I've made over the years and I was wonderingif any one had ever notice that
jcampbell1180   +1y

So...

You gonna do something with this little gem, or what?
onefasthoagie   +1y
is it just me or when you click the link in the first post you don't get a picture of a truck?? lol
jcampbell1180   +1y
ANSWER ME YOU DIRTY PIG!!!!
maz89   +1y

well then...... my bad
onefasthoagie   +1y
well then i am gonna go around and slap every quad cab dually's roof in the state of washington just in case you might decide one day to buy one!!!