Page 2 of 6
Dually Projects \  I've got a fetish

I've got a fetish

Dually Projects
views 10736
replies 59
following 10

jcampbell1180   +1y

If I could find a truck that clean for that price down here, I'd skeet all up in my pants.

You're a slut, Matt.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Well, c'mon you hooker. Give us the stats on that sweet-ass sled.

Year, motor, etc.

I'm a little bitter. Can you tell?
jcampbell1180   +1y
This is the B.S. I get to deal with...

pig rig   +1y
I'm laughing so hard I can't post a reply
pig rig   +1y
ok I've recovered
its an 88 with the 454 and auto power windows,lock,steering along with a/c cruz tow package
here's whats wrong: the interor needs to be replaced thay had a dog that ripped the hell out of it thats why the seats don't match thay replaced the ones he chewed up the door panels are chewed up the rear bumper needs to be changed (Twisted up) the right rear fender needs to be fixed it hooked a pole and not a light works other then the head lights

here is were I find a lot of deals

and thats why I have six vehicals for sell right now that and I don't buy any thing that I can't turn for a profit
jcampbell1180   +1y
Bitch.
pig rig   +1y
heres a little question that I have for every one
I've owened 12 crewcabs over the last 16 yrs and it seems like no matter how good of shape it may be in there is always a noticable dent in the roof or caved in isit just my luck or is that standard I never have that problem with standard cabs

its to the point that its the first thing I look for were is it and how big
jcampbell1180   +1y
Alright you whore, whats your price?
pig rig   +1y
jcampbell1180   +1y
So, what would you charge to deliver a truck to me the next time your in SoCal? Seeing as how you go fishin out of the LBC.