threads
Page 1 of 6
Interior \  Now this is a full custom interior build...

Now this is a full custom interior build...

Interior Q & A
views 2848
replies 57
following 32

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Edited: 2/4/2011 8:18:15 AM by Maztang

This is what I do, been working with aluminum for 12 years now in aviation and now getting into building full interiors, home furniture, pretty much anything you can think of with aluminum sheetmetal. I just got started on my own and I will add to this as I go. Onto the pics

Getting started on the door panelsWhere it is now, hope to have this panel finished up this weekend

A "B" pillar panel I made for my 83 Mazda, I was just screwing around but I like the way it came out

A couple parts I made for a guys race car, supposed to reduce drag on the car when these are inserted to the front and rear bumper. They are supposed to let the air flow under the car through the bumpers thus getting lower to the ground at higher speeds with the down force of air flowing over the car.

A switch panel I made for my F150

Let me know what you guys think!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
awesome stuff.

i love aluminum work.

Taylor
DeepSouthS10   +1y
man that looks bad ass!
okcderek   +1y
Awesome work. Post more pics!!!
Petey   +1y
sweet brother! what are you using for your engraving?
AVTekk   +1y
Looks real good, I like the subtle diagonal detail on the b pillar.
ga,mazduh   +1y
man i would like to have a set of door panels for my 98 sonoma!!! are u gonna be doin door panels like them or jus old minis that have mainly flat panels? you're good at that shit man keep it up i cant wait to see a finished pic!!!!!!
xgolferdude   +1y
i love the door panels.. but they desperatly need some kind of aluminum handles and not the stock ones.... sweet work though...
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks for the props fellas, I just got started doing this stuff on the side of my day to day job so it will be slow at first. Hopefully 1 day it will become full time.

Dick I just drew out the design and then went over it with a razor blade. It worked out great.

Eric, I plan on building interiors for anything. Door panels, seats, center consoles, whatever, doesn't matter. I've got some crazy ideas for home furniture as well.

Jay, the owner is gonna have the handles painted to match the truck but if we can find some aftermarket handles that will work we may use them. I don't have a cnc or anything crazy like that to build the handles, I am just doing sheetmetal fab right now. Thanks for your input man.

I will have more pics as time goes on, I still have to build the seats and center console for this truck and also a back panel that goes behind the seats. We are hoping to get the truck featured at a show coming up very soon. It is in the shop now getting a ton of body mods and then a sweet ass paintjob.
billetman   +1y
Nice sheet metal/aluminum work! We might be interested in working with you on door handles. First lets make sure we're on the same page. in some parts of the country the part you use to pull the door closed are referred to as door handles. Others call the actual lever that opens the door the door handles. Either way, we may be able to help. If interested, give us a call M-F 8-5pm EST or e mail billet@billetandacrylic.com.