threads
Page 2 of 3
Old School Minis \  drop em wears new shirt "i was a minitrucker when..." (Line # 14 - PRICELESS TO SSM AND ME !!!)

drop em wears new shirt "i was a minitrucker when..." (Line # 14 - PRICELESS TO SSM AND ME !!!)

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1938
replies 27
following 22

NKLNDYM   +1y
Anyone got any fried chicken up in here???
jumbo   +1y
sorry, i was looking at pics of my build thread and crying in anticipation of picking up the burb in 7 days :D
jsondrops   +1y
jumbo can't wait to see ya rollin in a burban,it's been a rough road for you!
cookiemonster13   +1y
damn i fit all of those, and Beebe i do miss the skullet!
gimp5561   +1y
yep,fit that bill

CHUNK91   +1y
I heard a rumor that Beebe was growing a "bullet" (thats a bald mullett)...

I`m taking him to his first Nascar race, and he needs it to fit in... :LOL: and for Christmas, he
got him some new camo... "Mossy Oak breakup" DAAANG!!!!

Love the new shirt!
sicsan   +1y
i dont think any of us was minitruckin when bullis had a single axel? mayve bob? lol i do have a pic of that black and pink beast of the east broke down on side of 77 in statesville just over interstate 40 hahahahaah when he actaullay drove it god help he knows i seen it but didnt know i had a picture of it hahahaha i was like 15 or 16
THROWNSPRKS   +1y
I do have to agree jon, w the theme of the shirt an older truck w a truxarossa kit and reverse deep dish hammers should be on it.
DropEmWear   +1y
NO the mullet is not making a comeback. lol. I will have the new design with a mazda b2000 with a camper shell up for final approval. I have been putting so many old trucks on shirts that I thought I needed to do something newer. I made the comment to jen that someone is going to bitch that it doesnt have an old school mini on it. Well...enough said. lol It will be an old school mini from here on out. Check back later today for the new/old look. And by the way. HAIR BEAR is the oldest of old. We intentionally put a spelling mistake in there to see who would be the oldest yet sharpest minitrucker around. Did you find it yet? lol. Hint...the correct one is up on our site and has been up on our site the whole time. lmao
dysinger1   +1y
I was gonna ask why wyatt's name was looking odd to me. damn does that make me old???