Page 2 of 4
Body work and Paint \  job opening body man

job opening body man

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1858
replies 32
following 21

lowints   +1y
You both are outta control..... Keep your BS to yourselves this is not the place for it....
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
i handled this all ready...like i said this guy likes to distort stuff...this is a job posting....sema is a crazy time...i did what i could to get my stuff done as for him he is doing a great job leading the way in the shit talking about the shop as his past time....i have been on pain meds for the past four years its because of them i can move because of my accident...its no secret...so i have been getting plenty of good replies from this i hope to have a new lead body guy by the end of the month and get the shop pumped up and productive like it was before my last body guy got sent away... all i need is a couple good guys to pull it all together...i am excited to see what talent come out of the woodwork.... jimmy az art
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
by the way shop is full got about thirty cars to work on and 3 to 4 sign up per week to get in line and all of these are usually full paints...full suspension...or full bodywork
renny   +1y
Congrats on the booming business. Hope to see more clean ass paint jobs coming outta yur shop.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------

renny said:

Congrats on the booming business. Hope to see more clean ass paint jobs coming outta yur shop.

thanks man things are comin this year for sure look for the huge booth at west coast and we should have internet sales and a store in phx open by the end of the year and hopefully have the hydraulic line up and running by 2012 ....in 30 days i will have a custom bedliner product line out and will be distributed by als liner with the shop name on it just got to fly out to cali to finish up with hok on the deal....if u cant make it out to the show in sep i will be in the hok booth at sema throwin down so hit me up there...
renny   +1y
sounds good man. keep up the good work.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Where in Phoenix is your shop located. I don't need a full time job, but could possibly work nights and weekends depending on where you are.
IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 5/13/2011 11:36:12 AM by IGotIssues

AZ ARTWORX said:

have the hydraulic line up and running by 2012 ....

I heard you were doing this because you no longer support a local company because he chose to take his his vehicle to another shop to get worked on.

You aren't the only body/paint shop out there, so why give an attitude to people that choose to take their vehicles somewhere else? Especially if you have 30 cars lines up. Sounds like you are booked up for over a year.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
There is a lot more to the story than just that, Ryan Payson and I have wanted to come up with our own line long before hydrohaulic was around. When Hydroholics came around, him and I saw great potential in this company and it did exactly what ryan and I wanted. After the rise of a fellow company we decided to put our ideas on the back burner. I started to push their product and use it in an everyday situation. I have always tried to give whatever I could to this communty. You wouldnt believe how many trucks I have built where I have gone way over and above what was expected because the people were my friends. I knew without my help they would not be able to afford it. I have found myself re-doing complete graphic jobs for the price of simply just repairing it. Completly redoing someones suspension and graphics and vurtally rebuilding their truck for the price of a paint job, all in hope that, this person would, in-turn advertise for me and further my business. In reality, the friends that I have done this for, has in retrospect, always came back to bite me. Most of the time the opposite has happend souly because there job "took too long".
I continue to do this anyway, hence, the give away truck. This person came to me becuase we both suported eachother in business. Durring sema time, I spent all my time and money to get this truck to the show. Countless hours to the point where my actual health was at risk do to my determination. There were a lot of things added to our original deal which in return added more to his end. The end result was the truck needed to be repainted and it was my decision to do so. We needed to talk about stuff that was not taken care of on his part. He got mad because I missed a couple of appointments and asked me how much it was going to cost to repaint his truck. I told him nothing, just do what you said you would do for all the extras you asked for. He then decided to take it somewhere else. All my time, work and money was all a waste. This, in return, ruined our business relationship.
So with all that said, I have no more need for putting this new idea on hold. We plan on having a large booth at westcoast and it's the perfect place to release the new line. My focus will be on quaily and pricing. I will continue to do what I can for the communtiy. By making it affordable for the people that want to do this but don't have the means. I have so many people talking bad things about me, but all I really want to do is build and paint some of the coolest things, make a good name for my shop and be able to provide for my wife and kids. Thats it and I'm done with people that create drama, I'm tired of defending myself for helping people out I shouldn't have to.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Come on Jimmy...you need to stay off public forums 'defending yourself' because all you're doing is sturring the pot. Our deal only needs to involve you and I, so I'm going to give you the opportunity to delete the above post otherwise I will reply to it telling the truth and my reasons for taking my truck elsewhere despite all the additional costs involved for me. Even your close friends tell you to stay off FB and SSM...take their advice!

-Aaron