Page 1 of 4
Body work and Paint \  job opening body man

job opening body man

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1845
replies 32
following 21

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
hey i got a spot open money is very good right now. i am willing to pay well for someone that can produce perfect fast bodywork. must not be afraid to work. call only 6027609339 if ur good and u help me out with some of the full bodywork stuff in the shop i will pay 500-1000 per work week.
dragndime   +1y
damn, wish i knew how to do good bodywork!
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump.................1000 bucks a week to someone that can do a full custom shaved mini in two to three days
drpitlo   +1y
Man Im surprised no one has jumped on this oppurtunity. Wish i had somewhere to move to in az so I could get out of va. Good luck to finding a experienced person.
1SICKCANYON   +1y
There's a reason az people aren't jumpin on it!
slowrollin   +1y
my name is patrick and i can fuckin show all these other body men up .. fuck mini truckers
slowrollin   +1y
here some bulshit i done
slowrollin   +1y
here some bulshit i done
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------

1SICKCANYON said:

i am so sick of ur comments ....u are not good at anything, aarons truck showed that by letting u work on it. it messed up a really good friendship and a really good business connection. it was the biggest mistake of my life to bring u on at sema time. u got paid 800 for the whole thing...so u made out....u can come on here and lie to everyone to try and make me look bad but i always pay my workers even the workers that produce absolute crap....they just get fired or let go and i am left to clean up their mess....

now anyone that doesnt believe this is for real i have had several respected people that have done work for me and have had zero problems in the past.....i.e. referances Robert Stewart, Kurt forqueran of Auto core, Joe molina severed ties, Ryan payson NC, Derick Marlet NC, Todd Jubert Interior shop,and many more......So please anyone interested in the shop it is a for sure thing and i will do everything i can to make it worth ur time please disregard any shit talking from people like this....thank you jimmy 6027609339
1SICKCANYON   +1y

AZ ARTWORX said:

1SICKCANYON said:

i am so sick of ur comments ....u are not good at anything, aarons truck showed that by letting u work on it. it messed up a really good friendship and a really good business connection. it was the biggest mistake of my life to bring u on at sema time. u got paid 800 for the whole thing...so u made out....u can come on here and lie to everyone to try and make me look bad but i always pay my workers even the workers that produce absolute crap....they just get fired or let go and i am left to clean up their mess....

now anyone that doesnt believe this is for real i have had several respected people that have done work for me and have had zero problems in the past.....i.e. referances Robert Stewart, Kurt forqueran of Auto core, Joe molina severed ties, Ryan payson NC, Derick Marlet NC, Todd Jubert Interior shop,and many more......So please anyone interested in the shop it is a for sure thing and i will do everything i can to make it worth ur time please disregard any shit talking from people like this....thank you jimmy 6027609339

Ok jimmy we can lay it all out right now... for one you promised me 1,000 and gave me 800. Which you had to call a customer and beg them to bring in money to pay me!!! And then ended up only giving me the 800. And said that was all you could afford but 3 days latter were spending hundreds of dollars at sema right in front of me!!! This all after you called me and asked me for me to drive two hrs out of my way to come help! With me catching a ride up to help you. Working for 5 days straight with at most an hr of sleep a night.only to wake up to you gone. Then not showing back up till 3-4 in the afternoon. Leaving me and the people who paid u to work on there cars there working till u decided to show up!!! Your a joke! How u run ur so called shop is a joke! U have to go in from what 10 at night till 6 n the morn cus ur dad the actual shop owner can't work together and get shit done! And for aarons armada im not the one who fucked it up. You are. I did none of the body work on it yet its crackin out!!! My panels I painted have nice pearl in them... cus I did a good three even coats over a black base! You did one coat of the color no wonder why shit doesn't match! From what I hear you crawled to aarons house with your head down almost n tears after you stood him up twice.then called to make sure he was home cus you were on ur way there but didn't show till wha 3 hrs latter! Hence why is truck is in quality shop now! And what about the altima? Ya there's finger prints n the bumper what about the seperation in the paint everywhere else on the car? What about u trying to hold her bumper together with wood screws! Jimmy I can go on for hrs! And so can every one else! Ya you might have done cover trucks but wha about a certain cover truck mitsu that all the paint is bubbling! Or how on face ook you just sit and talk shit about ur customers! Saying you need customer applications. And then when stuff gets said you delete certain post so it doesn't make u look like the bad guy. Jimmy I've told you before and ill say it again. Your an amazing artists but ur. The worst buisness person I've ever met! And it shows! If you want me to keep goin I can! And im sure I can get sum other people to chime in and let everyone else around here how u really run ur shop! Keep taking thoose percs like u kept trying to get me to take. Maybe one day u just wont be around!