Page 3 of 31
Build-Ups \  "this may take a while" Tre5 Customs 72 Blazer Roadster

"this may take a while" Tre5 Customs 72 Blazer Roadster

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 16587
replies 301
following 113

tre5   +1y
The frame is bent on both sides, just in front of the firewall. I am not sure what I am going to do about it yet. I may build a full frame but I have all the porterbuilt front suspension so I am not really sure.The little rust that there is on the body...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
zaccanti   +1y
hey jeremy see if you can get ahold of a body shop there, you might be able to get the frame specs, itll help you do a cross measurment and square the front for that porterbuilt. just an idea im sure you thought of already but wasnt sure
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
yeah dude get a hold of a body shop haha ive already showed u i can get u frame specs if u need em
zef   +1y
I have LWB rails intact and complete and straight not gonna us them and being youll probably up doind a rear back half or firewall back it wouldnt matter. let me know if your intrested in it.

this may help ya for you demensions http://www.chuckschevytruckpages.com/framespecs.html
tre5   +1y
Thanks Zef. I sent you a PM
avs_jason   +1y
Glad to see this coming along man.
Grant Kustoms   +1y
gotta love the rocker rust these trucks always have
tre5   +1y
Yeah,
I am sending the body to the blaster next week. Hopefully the primer on the exterior isn't covering anything major up. Then comes a full frame build while still using the PorterBuilt dropmember.
tre5   +1y

A little computer work to layout the rear suspension and frame.
post photo
kaoss   +1y
That's awesome. My project I used a tape measure, a 2X6, an angle finder and the wife to figure out the rear suspension geometry.