views 2003
replies 22
following 11

FBAllen   +1y
sweet look forward to seeing it...
HotRodDime   +1y
Right on, great work indeed ;)
xefchopper   +1y
yeah Fred Matts truck is badass and I would love to get my guns out and spray it. Maybe, someday, it could happen.
BabyYouWish   +1y
Thanks Mike, its just gonna be some time. I have a long way to go before I'm ready for some spray!

This winter = bodywork and interior, next winter = new wheels and with ANY LUCK first round of paint!!!!

One of these days it will look like THIS... (Call me a hater, call me a biter or WHATEVER, but I want an EXACT REPLICA of this paint job)

post photo
post photo
post photo
xefchopper   +1y
Wow Matt I never would have thought you were a big graphic guy. Thats some old school stuff right there. I like it.
BabyYouWish   +1y
I'm a graphic designer/artist for a living. I love 'Cali-Style, old school double whack graphics'.

This "Characters" Toyota is also high on my list of amazing paint jobs...

post photo
post photo
post photo
dumpednshaved   +1y
I'm into old school paint jobs as well. I have a few ideas for my new paint job after this season is over. Glad to see that i'm not the only one that thinks all of these old paint jobs are bad ass.
xefchopper   +1y
I love the old school 82 color paintjobs, I am 41 yrs old so I remember the old days cause I was there. lol. You guys just remember when your ready for paint to hit me up.
relaxednoma   +1y
A+ for mike. Helluva cool guy, outstanding work!
xefchopper   +1y
thanks Scotty. we gotta get some more lines on the sonoma